cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ebay Should value there customers regarding promotions

kolagopal
Community Member
I have really experience very poor customer care service. After calling 8 time and dropping 3 email to 3 different mail ids and waited for more than 10 days my issue is not resolved. Best part ebay stopped sending feedback forms for the calls that I have made they know that I will give negative feedback as issue is not solved. 

The below email Ids where suggested by different customer care folks and each one is saying I will get response by 48 hours but nothing happened.

Below is the email ids:

Incswebhelp@ebay.com
Inpromotions@ebay.com
Paisapaydocs@ebay.com

Below is the mail that I have dropped.

Hi,

This is Gopala Krishnan,

Ebay ID: kolagopal

I tried using the coupon code IP3CMZNVBC for a lifestyle product but I am getting the below error,

"Sorry, the gift voucher / promotion code IP3CMZNVBC cannot be used as you do not meet the coupon eligibility criteria WK_17_VB_Flat15pcoff_LS _Thank you for shopping on eBay India!. Please try another voucher / promotion code or continue with your payment"

Product Link : http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350560269052#ht_3226wt_905 

When I tried on 28th (Saturday), I was able to get the discount without any error, but I though of buying them on the next day as the coupon is valid till 1st May.
When I tried on 29th its popping up an error.

Below is the mail thread of the coupon I received from ebay. 

Please resolve this issue ASAP so that I can use the discount as it expires on 1st May.

Regards,
Gopala Krishnan
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0