Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Buyer not yet paid for the purchase

I'm a seller in ebay and sold my laptop through ebay, but the buyer has not paid yet so i'm having problems like, i can't repost it now. some other issues are there that the buyer won it on bid and now saying that he don't know that whats ebay and do...

Feedback score

It is high-time for eBay to consider about splitting Feedback percentage into two categories i.e. Feedback as a buyer and feedback as a seller. A good buyer may be a bad seller. There are members who constantly cheat people on eBay and get negative s...

Not able to buy in slashed rate from ebay dot style

Hi, In ebay dot style ( http://deals.ebay.in/dotstyle/sdlnightwear.html) the price for all the items are slashed by flat 30%. When i select 'Shop Now', in the select Shipping and Payment window its given me the full amount with shipping charge. I nee...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

dsr ratings an innovative thought

when there is free shipping all sellers automatically gets 5 out of 5 in shipping & handling similarly i have an suggestion for How quickly did the seller ship the item? example if sellers ships on the same day then ebay should automatically give 5 o...

Problem with registering complaint with ebay

I am trying to register a complaint with ebay regarding a product that I purchased and later found it to be a fake product(Windows XP Professional) The seller seems to have packed up shop and left and does not respond to my emails or to my phone call...

Money has been deducted from my account

hello I have ordered 16GB ( HP V210W) Model Pen Drive worth rupees 630+40=670inr including delivery charges but i made payment the money was debited from my account and in eBay page it shows some error so kindly tell how to retrieve my money 27-Jul-2...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad Customer Support from Ebay

I am very old buyer from ebay, now a days i am facing lots of problem from ebay afer buying some items. If you want to contact with ebay help line then you have to wait more than 15mints, there is no response from their part if you send email. Some s...

Need more feedbacks regarding product

I don't know if this feature was present (I can't find) or not, but I wan to suggest eBay team to start a feature In which user can post reviews of the products they purchased and used.... Currently we gave feedback and ratings for the seller....but ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful