Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can I buy this from India

Hi, I live in coimbatore...seen this on one of the ebay sites... http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-DMX512-Console-PC-Satge-Lighting-Controller-MAC-USB-to-DMX-Interface-Adapter-/330804543174?pt=US_Stage_Lighting_Controllers_Dimmers&hash=item4d057cbec6 Can I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AFTER RECEIVED POSITIVE FOLLOW UP COMMENTS - STILL NOT REMOVE (-)VE FEEDBAC

THE WORST EXPERIENCE FROM TRUST AND SAFETY DEPT, BUYER GAVE POSITIVE FOLLOW UP COMMENTS FOR HIS WRONG NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, BUT DIVESH, HITLER OF THE EBAY TRUST AND SAFETY DEPT, CLEARLY TOLD HE DON'T REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK HI WANTS MORE & MORE CLA...

Headphones Not as expected after delivery

Hi , i have purchased an headphone "Techcom Headphone with Mic For PC/Laptop SSD-HP-202" which i expected to be in a good condition but its not good at all and sound is less than the mobile head phones. cant expect this kind of resellers from ebay . ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Money is deducted from my account, while ebay didn't confirm that.

Recently I tried to purchase an item from ebay Indian which was promoted on Facebook but after two three try the site advised me to change the money option which I was using Debit Card option from HDFC and the transaction is not completed while HDFC ...

Need a refund

I tried to purchase an item on eBay today and my account was charged Rs 625-00 via netbanking. However, eBay says "Your PaisaPay online bank transfer cannot be completed". Now how do I get the refund for Rs 625-00 ? All help most appreciated.

Refund is not credited

Case is not resolved till now. its pending since 2 month. sometime says that refund is approved and sometime says that its rejected without intimate me. i had tired and very upset with ebay. already i had contact to ebay via phone and chat so many ti...

PaisaPay Fees

How Come you are telling the paisa pay fees are listed at 5% when other competitors like tradus have 3% watch the Tradus TV Add then may be you may realize what you are losing

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay says payment is rejected then what about my balance cut from the bank?

darshanaben, I have purchase iem on ebay bu my balance cut and in paisa pay it shows payment in process after seven days when asking by chat why payment shows in process second day ebay mail me says your payment is rejected. What about I pay 400 rs a...

Free Gifts redemption in the Ganesha Promotion (PaisaPay ID: 32207535273)

I bought a Nokia E7 mobile phone on 22/09/2012 on ebay having the paisapay ID: 32207535273. During the transaction I used the coupon code DEALDEAL01 for eligibility of the free gifts i.e. PHILIPS DVP3858 HD DVD PLAYER/CREATIVE D80 BLUETOOTH SPEAKER/M...

Urgent

Hi The bank charged me for the item no.280997865338 and my bank charged me Rs298 for the same. May ask ebay to refund me my amount back or just confirm the order for the same product with the item no mentioned above. Awaiting a positive feedback from...