Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Removal of negative feedback. PLease Help

One of our buyer has left a negative feedback saying not up to expectation. After we spoke to him the buyer has left a follow up comments "GOOD SELLER" We forwarded the same to customer support asking them to remove the negative feedback as the buyer...

Cheap Courier service for sending Laptop

Hi, I sold my laptop through ebay 2 days back. I am searching for cheap and good courier service to send the laptop from Coimbatore(Tamilnadu) to Gulbarga(Karnataka). Today I asked the price with Blue dart and they quoted me 2000 rupees! That is very...

Delivery time after despatch

E Bay usually provides 7-10 days lead time after seller has claimed to have shipped the purchased material. This, i believe, is too long a period. In past i have experienced that seller posted shipped status and actual delivery among metro cities has...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment refund is not done

This is the worst service being provided by Ebay India. I used Ebay US when I was there and Ebay US support was superb. Here in India, I have been calling customer care to resolve my refund payment and they always say its under process. Its been more...

free gift not received yet

I have subscribed for outlook magazine in month of may. At that time there was a free gift with the subscription but till date i did not receive the free gift.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYMENT ON HOLD DURATION

My Paisapay account is on hold due to "some periodic review" since 7.9.12. Any idea how long this will last normally? I have already provided all info sought by the team on 19.9.12, yet there has been no update or unholding of payment. Emails to cust...

gift vouche code inactive

hi, on oct 9,2012 i ordered an item having paisa pay id-32291337189. i used a gift voucher code for the transaction.however the delivery of the item was cancelled as the item was out of stock to the seller.unfortunately i cant use the gift voucher id...

system of refund approval

Hello Ebay Team, This is regarding the approval of refund request by ebay. After the revision of delivery deadline to 7 days from 10 days, the refund request has increased. It was assured by by ebay that the customer care will interact proavtively wi...

Ganesha Gift not yet recieved

I bought a mobile on 29th Sep 2012 during Ganesha gift celebration running on ebay. Please find the below my paisa pay detail: PaisaPay ID 32242981072 Please let me know whn will i recieve my gift? Thanks, Rakesh

8GB Pendrive not received?

Hi there, I have purchased this product "Philips QT4019 Trimmer + 8 GB Sandisk Pen drive free from ebay USE - PGANESHA01(221128758403) - Price: Rs. 1,150.00" and use coupon code, but not received any pendrive yet. As per the coupon code Ebay is respo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful