Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why does the seller threaten the buyer ?

Almost all items on eBay have the following or similar text posted in the description "PLACING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WILL NEVER SOLVE ANY OF THE PROBLEMS" I am sure any buyer is not interested in leaving a negative feedback if the item received is as per...

Excellent Delivery

I purchase the Nikon L310 Digital Camera from eBay on 22 Mar 2013 and received only two working days. its really a good service site for Customer. In future, whenever i will purchase any items so i will give first priority to eBay.

ebay promoting fraud sellers

eBay protects it’s fraud sellers more than the buyers, don’t spend your hard-earned money on ebay, i bought an item 3 weeks back and didn't received it, the tracking number which seller supplied me was fake, it went to some other city. I initiated re...

I received only 4 items out of 7 I ordered

Dear Sir, I was received only 4 books out of 7 books I ordered in a single PaisaPay transaction. If I contact seller regarding the remaining books, he is saying "We are sorry for delayed shipping.Dont worry, you will get your book soon.We are here to...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

info

hello sir i m new to ebay havnt purchased anythng yet . if i hav purchased anythng if it doesnt work can i return it ?

Item not working

I had bought 2600 MAH External Backup Battery Charger Case Cover Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 SIII" (261084533904) from eBay on 25th sep 2012,i paid 1500 rs and now it's not working all for a sudden

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful