Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non Working Product

I purchased Clip Mp3 Player Just Like Apple Shuffle With USB Charger, Earphones & Data Cable from ebay and the product not worked for one day and has battery back up of only one hour bleddy product can u please tell me that how i can replace that rpo...

complaint against sahelister

you have teel me to change feedback,, and promise to exchange ,, but you didnt..what a bullshit company ,, and sellsman like youu..reply soon .. sourav141.. mob.no 8270703947

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Incomplete Shipment :Claim ID-183999

First of all. the seller shipped incomplete package. Tried to communicate seller but seller did not entertained the complaint properly. So opened a claim 183999 on 16/3/13.A person from resolution centre called up and we discussed the issue. And we a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Home delivery

For the sack of comfort ,we order on line the things we want.We want them to be delivered to our home instead of going to shops and purchasing them.But in the case of Poffesional Courier Services,they are asking us to came to their office and pick up...

Worst product I received from ebay

Recently I have purchased a head phone from ebay, I got it in broken form inside. I asked to ebay customer care execute there response not satisfied me. I am posting the detail of the product Item No : 170968520621 seller ID: globalshop12 Product Nam...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has eBay Guarantee Program Sidelined Sellers ?

Hi i have now came across many cases when buyers before leaving a negative or neutral feedback do not bother to call us email us for the problem they have.. they directly go to highly promoted eBay Guarantee page file a claim with a press of a button...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Extortionfor Express Remittance if we dont use their shipping service

I received an email which came as shocker to me. eBay has made it mandatory to use their shipping service if sellers want express remittance. This is a direct Blackmail. We have our systems in place for last 30 years and the shipping service our comp...

how to earn money on ebay

hi guys can anyone tell me how to make money on ebay after paying to ebay for listing and then to paisapay again and shiping charges how we gonna make profit lol