Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dont trust eBay Guarantee program

Hi guys If you see ebay guarantee program, they say 100% Satisfaction or Refund/Replacement 1. They promise within 7 days they will respond to the claim filed. (they took 2 weeks just to get some more info about my claim) 2. They say they will contac...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

faulty phone

hi i purchased htc desire s unlocked phone with 3 month warrenty but i found a problem relating with network disconnection so i emailed the seller and he said me to contact on phone. i called him today and said about problem and he asked me whether i...

Mobile buying problemsd

Hello, I want to buy this phone(below link) http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewItem?itemid=200866382018&NEW-Samsung-i997-4G-Infuse-16GB-Caviar-Black-Unlocked-Smartphone-GSM-GPS-ANDROID It is only shipping to US country but not Inia.then how can i get ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Killed by eBay & PaisaPay

Dear All, I had made my first sales on ebay on 15th Feb 2012 of a Mobile Phone. Three more sales were made but all three were refunded. In effect, only one sales was made. Total amount exceeded Rs. 50K and hence KYC Verification Was Required. I recei...

************** EBAY, DSR AND BUYERS ARE KILLING SELLERS *******************

************** EBAY, DSR AND BUYERS ARE KILLING SELLERS ******************* Dear Sir I am suffereing alot due to some reasons while selling on Ebay. I am not able to find some strong solutions for these problems. Pl look into the issue and suggest so...

Cheated by E-Bay Seller !

Bought a Casio Edifice Watch (Paisa Pay id:32326852803), from eBay india. Got a fake Casio Watch from the seller. No response from the seller yet. I have raised a claim with eBay, waiting to see what happens. I realise I have been perfectly conned by...

Delivery service is too slow

I have ordered Ab king pro Exerciser last Sunday and i have not received the product yet. What i felt is delivery service of ebay is very slow compared to other online shoppings which is really a disappointing one.