Cheated by E-Bay Seller !

rathnaprakash
Community Member
Bought a Casio Edifice Watch (Paisa Pay id:32326852803), from eBay india. Got a fake Casio Watch from the seller. No response from the seller yet. I have raised a claim with eBay, waiting to see what happens. I realise I have been perfectly conned by that seller !
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

sameer2911
Community Member
I dont know about your seller, but i have got an Authentic Casio Edifice 550D RBSP, I bought it and took it for an authenticity check to a casio dealer, he said it is Genuine!!
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

george3313
Community Member
I purchased one samsung mobile s5302 Galaxy y Duos LITE from ebay for Rs7990/-(Rupees seven thousand nine hundred ninety only)On verification with Samsung it is found that the actual cost of the item is only Rs6790/-.This is my first purchse from ebay.Ebay in this case has charged me more than a thousand rupees in excess.The excess paid amount may be refunded as early as possible.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

santhuhj
Community Member
Its really pathetic:-( since ebay is allowing replica items to be sold as authentic and not taking any action against such fraud sellers.

I recently purchased a casio edifice(221197095737) watch thinking it as original. I realized the truth when i had been to service center for chain adjustment, service center guy told the watch is worth not even Rs 800.

The seller is fashion-castle2013 and I can see someone leaving negative feedback today.. thats good thing
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

guysinnovation
Community Member
Even I ordered for 5 Zippo lighter fuel from the seller ligher_planet and that seller sent me only one item instead of 5 and it is a counterfeit item. I raised a complaint with ebay and waiting for the refund. On top of this that cheater seller sent me a mail stating that I am trying to cheat him. I really wonder how ebay has this kind of sellers? I am really doubting whether I would place any orders in ebay in future and I am a returning customer from 2007
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

tanay81
Community Member
Dear, I trying to download the statement
of my axis bank account several time,but
i failur to download it .The message show "
Invalid Date".I need statement from 1st april/2012
to march 2013.
Please send me it in my regestered email id.

TANAY SINGHAROY
CUSTOMER ID-83371276
Message 6 of 6
latest reply