Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sex determination kit

Recently i show one video against sex determination kit then after I search this tool in ebay then it shows that product pls do something about that productHere it's linkhttps://www.ebay.com/p/Boy-or-Girl-Baby-Gender-Prediction-Test-GENDERmaker/12320...

Non-receipt of Item

We ordered a KraftNDecor Wooden Kitchen Cabinet/Hutch/Display in Brown Colour on 19 Apr, even after three months, we still have not received the crockery cabinet, which as per ebay was to be delivered by 15 Jun 2017, maximum by 20 Jun 2017.On 21 Jun ...

Resolved! refund for item

Dear ebay team my item id is 272531408486 and Paisa pay if is 45337393710 dated 10/05/2017, I have received a product with wrong size and another company.i want to send it via reverse pickup that was arranged by you or seller and kindly refund my amo...

ebay should be banned in india

This comoany should be banned in india I will initiate this concern in consumer court. guys please raise a voice on twitter fb whatsapp to request to others dont buy anything from ebay its fake website.

Not able to see my order

Hi, I recently purchased an item and paid via oxigen wallet The amount has been deducted but I dont see any confirmation alerts on the order. I am not able to find the order in the purchase history today. Yesterday, I was able to view the order but u...

refund not received

I have claim for refund on 5 july 2017 but not received anything.Today is 14 july 2017 please refund my money as soon as possible.I have login as guest.Item name is LE TV LeEco Le 2,3GB RAM,32GB ROM.My Paisa Pay id is : 45579997562Refund Claim id : 3...

seller and ebay not responding

I want to return this product. leather quality is not good,It will get many folds with in 3 days.bad smell alsoMy paisyPayID 45596409336from ebay please contact seller and ash him to respond. contacted many times , only one answer contact seller and ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Extremely Poor Customer Service

My product was first found in transit, then they mailed me regarding the product being returned. I contacted the courier company , they told me that the issue is the pincode, so i asked ebay to change the pincode before the product is returned, they ...

Disappointing Experience at Ebay

Dear Ebay Team,I dont know whats wrong with your Selling department and your authorities. I guess everybody is sleeping. I have been following your selling dept. team since 8 months for my remittance. They have been putting so many conditions as your...

Not Resolved My problem

resolve anything. If they dont have any idea and they cant do anything then what is the use of contacting such fools everyday ? Why doesn't ebay provide support from someone who can help ? I have lost all my hopes. The only thing left for me to do no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful