Extremely Poor Customer Service

My product was first found in transit, then they mailed me regarding the product being returned. I contacted the courier company , they told me that the issue is the pincode, so i asked ebay to change the pincode before the product is returned, they made my request lagged and now i find that the product is returned to the seller. Such an irrespectful behavior towards customer. I know even this message is of no use, still i want other customers to see this, i would never recommend customers to buy high value product from ebay. They cannot even change a pincode with a limited time. Shame on the indian customer care serives and its logistic team in india. Learn to respect the customers. Each time when i contact them they increase the time limit by one day without giving any status regarding my case. Even i have mailed to ebay regarding this, till now no reply from them. Even the seller was at a better service than ebay. If they could have changed my pincode in time i could have got the product by now. Now i dont know how long i should wait for the refund. If you have any respect left contact me via my mobile number. I know this feedback is of no use, I regret being a customer.

SALVIN

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0