Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Facing serious issue with powership

Refunds have been initiated for 27 of my shipments, which have been shipped through blue dart under powership. When tracked through ebay, all are showing as picked up and delivered and delivered. Still refund is initiated. I dont know why this is hap...

New seller to eBay India.Please Help.

Dear All, Here are some questions I have regarding a sale which I want to make on ebay Asap.It's relating to a very costly mobile, So here are my questions... 1.If I keep the price around 32k of the phone then what will be the take home for me after ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

to buy a mobile

sir i want to buy sony ericsson mix walkman wt 13i ,so i want to know the colors of that phone available in ebay ... --->please tell me ..

Paisa Pay Help request - Please

a buyer chackosatheesh1974 had purchased an item thru CC payment today and the paisa pay id for the same is 33627977128 but he called and told me that he does not want the item so i refunded him the amount now i was supposed to receive a remittance f...

How to change my shipping address

I have made a purchase, but I wanted to ship the same to a different address. Now since the transaction is already processed to my old address, how can I change the shipping address? Thanks, Gopan P B

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay is a good online store?.

On 4th may 2013 am purchased two item from different seller from ebay. They courier same day and also same courier company, that was Blue Dart. On 6th may I received one item from blue dart and other was not. Same day an email from ebay the other was...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay only for buyers never listen to sellers

its really disappointing that ebay is only for buyers and never think about sellers in all the following cases: - never help in feedback even buyers full mistakes but ebay high officials never want t o listen even you sell more then RS.1000000 A MONT...

eBay Guarantee Claim No. 202957

eBay Guarantee Claim No. 202957 sir the product has been already delivered professional courier awb no abr294852 customer files claim that product undelivered ebay makes refund saying that air bill number not properly updated and giving excuses and p...

Help from the buyer pappuaji please help

Hello All, Can someone help me with this situation. i had sold an item to the buyer pappuaji since the item was delivered he was not answering my phone calls nor responding to my emails or sms. Now today all of a sudden he call me in the afternoon an...