JUMBOMOB88 - When / how can i clam

redrose2883
Community Member
I puchased for an amount of 20000+ and want to claim my gift. i logged into ebay but could'nt find any info, how to claim them. can any one please let me know how to do it.
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Hi!

I chatted with ebay executive Ms Mamta today (Apr 08, 2013). She clarified that the link (http://deals.ebay.in/jumbo/) to claim your JUMBOMOB88 gifts would be available by EOD today.

Further, I asked her about the daily winner (higher buyer) list. She confirmed that the winners had not been declared till date.

I request the ebay officials to make the the link (http://deals.ebay.in/jumbo/) available ASAP. Also please arrange declare the daily winners without further delay.
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

devender_dagar
Community Member
Same here!! i have also contacted ebay on chat and email..they told me it should be activated by eod today..
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

ashsan20
Community Member
Same here the like doesn't appear to work
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

keepkidding
Community Member
what a disappointment? the least ebay could have done is to apologise for the delay in commencement.. If such things repeat the trust shall be broken. Even otherwise, last time around ebay sent me a 1 tb storage device which does not work , and which i am still moving around like a millstone around my neck.
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

I have puchased for an amount of 21000+ and want to claim my gift. i logged into ebay but could'nt find any info, how to claim them.
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

devender_dagar
Community Member
Anybody had any luck with promotion link. Contacting customer care is such a waste of time they simply cut and paste the same response again and again

"thank you for contacting us.

We understand from your mail that you want to redeem your free gift for your transaction's.

As per the system the redemption link will get live on ebay.in website by today end of the day , and the link will be there till

14th April."
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

sailesh_t
Community Member
It looks like the link is not going to work. and these guys r not even bothered to inform or do anything about it. this is absolute crap service. probably my last purchase from ebay!!!
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

dreamers2k1
Community Member
2nd day and neither the link nor any information on website. Will u guys bother to inform what happened to the promotion jumbomob88. I had actually bought the product higher than the prevailing market price
So eBay don't cheat me into this
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Link is working! Hence, friends, please redeem your free gifts at the link below:

http://deals.ebay.in/jumbo/

PS: After you select your gift, the system shows a screen to change your address. There is no other button or no confirmation. I suppose, one needs to close the page itself.
Message 10 of 19
latest reply