Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

request of refund

i have bought a soldering kit from seller ***( link to the page*** on 11 october.during the payment a message appeared that the payment was unsuccessful but amount was debited frm my account.my order was also not placed.i want a refund .i want a seri...

compalint against ebay gurantee

worst shopping experience on ebay this is regarding claim id 287065 for sanjeev kapor griler.received broken item and now chasing ebay gurantee from last 1 month.no response from ebay's side since last 20 days and one day they send a mail that you ha...

Poor service and shipment of EBay order

Dear India Team, I had ordered 2 shipments on EBay: 1) "Samsung Galaxy Core I8260 I8262 Flip Back Cover" : it was delivered after 6 days and was in an old condition. The alphabet 'E' on corE was almost withered off. 2) "Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Dual...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipment delay : Powership Logistics Team <= Delay in shipping can never be called as Improvement

I have been recomending ebay for lot of my friends and we alltogether have bought product worth atleast 5lakhs and over. I have planned to gift my wife an IPOD because of this irresponsible change whatever it was . I couldnt gift her this really hurt...

Credit card/ debit card review

Hi Ebay, I have been a customer of Ebay india for the past 5 years, never have i faced the problem with payments for any of my itmes. Suddenly this time, i am asked for my credit card copy out of the blue. i depended on Ebay india to be efficient but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

regarding not delivery of ebay product.

I have purchased microsd memory card from eBay on 29/09/2013.IDNO. IS 34702173661.you have send by DTDC COURIER,BUT it is not delivered till date.courier AWBNO.is Z06195357.pl do needful.thanksbrajesh kumar

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY HAS NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT AT ALL

EABY IS DEGRADING DAY BY DAY.... ALL CHANCE THAT YOUR LOOSE YOUR DAYS OF TIME IF YOU PURCHASE FROM EBAY!!!I AM FOLLOWING UP FOR THE LAST 15 DAYS.... EBAY CALL CENTER IS WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED..... BEWARE ALL!!!

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor Customer Support

Ebay India has an absolutely incompetent team of people at customer support. They do not even listen to your concerns but merely read out the instructions from the website itself. They do not possess any information regarding how to help you-they jus...