Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delay in shipment.

Dear Customer care, As 4 weeks have passed i had ordered a mobile flip cover wide my ebay order paisa pay ID 34903198801 has not been deliverd till date , please refund my amount if you cannot deliver within a week times, very bad experience from EBa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not recieved

Premium Finish Flip Cover for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 PINK(***)--- not yet recvd. Item was paid by me on 6th October. Not yet recieved, Even after several follow ups and getting customer calls from ebay, item is yet to be delivered. WORST SERVICE i H...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Completely nonsense service. Dissapointed

The customer care helpline number is forever busy. I ordered 2 items and not even one received even after 8 days. Initiated. Refund, now god knows if I will get that or not. A complete waste of time and money. I'll make sure I never get back to ebay ...

Powership issues

Hi Ebay, I have been requesting powership team to remove bluedart from my account since 2 months but till date there has been no positive response from them. Can you please provide me with the escalation contact for powership team? There are lot of i...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers are taking advantage of ebay Guarentee

Buyers are taking advantage of ebay Guarentee. Recently i sold a Sony Digicam to one of my buyer in banglore. After receiving it same day she opened a claim in ebay guarentee and mentioned ""In the camera you cannot take vertical pics clearly. Its al...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

want refund

I tried to purchase a 3d badge and a keychain but the payment was unsuccessful but money was deducted from my account so i want refund.Hope you sort it out.details:Bank : Bank of India Time : Around 11.30 am -12 pm Transaction Date : November 13, 201...

Claim id 322016 not resolved

I had ordered for three sets and I received only one set. I was told that they are sending my coupons in lieu and your claim has been closed, but no news. My claim is still pending. Horrible service.

Order Number

Yestrday i have given order for iball tab 7334i. All the transactions completed but i could not get order number.9313093200

Horrible Service

I bought something on line, three pieces. In parcel I only one piece. I have after them, they said we will send you coupans in lieu but no news and they have sent me a mail, saying that -- Buyer cancelled his claim request. Claim closed, whereas I ha...