Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Receive defective product

Received a defective watch on 3rd Aug 2017 Rasied a complaint on 4th Aug with clain id 3080954. Complaint was closed stating I have to reach out to manufacturer to get the defective thing corrected. Manufacturer rejected repair from Seller based on t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Purchased not working mobile

Last week I have purchased Lenovo Zuk Z1 mobile through eBay. After Sim card insert Incoming and out going not working. I raised claim report to eBay. But they refused to accept my complaint due this is not under manufacturing warranty. So contact le...

Fake Mobile and Fake Bill from Ebay

Hi I brought a Samsung Galaxy Grand2 (Amounted:14,899/-) from Ebay on 2 Jan 2015. I had ordered for a new phone but i have received a second hand phone. I am facing a lot of problems with the phone so i went to the Samsung Service Center (Bangalore) ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Claim not settled

Hi, I have raised a claim on 22 June,2012 (Claim ID # 100266 - received a replica watch rather than genuine one) and till now I did not received a call from claim adjustor. Every time I call the CS, they simply tell the same thing "escalating the cal...

i want to share my one time experience

ebay india is very very worst website to buy anything their sellers are just scammers they are selling used items plz its kind request to my all indians plz do not purchase anything from ebay i received used device honor 6x in my parcel

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remmitance not recieved for 3 months

I have not received my money...i sold my macbook pro 3months ago n customer service r the worst in responce...they dont help instead extend the problem...have phone conversation recordings as well as there chat saved...looking forward to file a case ...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Refund pending

I had ordered a basic phone costing 949/- on July and it returned u it was a defective product, later I have not gotten a follow up call to process my refund though I got one stating my refund would get issued soon.