Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

worst transaction with seller

Hi, I had a very bad experience Seller has not sent me bill with the item and now he says I have sent bill with item. Tell me one thing..if a customer has recieved bill ..why will he ask for one more bill? even there is some balance amount pending fr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyer got package on 29th Jan-2014 and today ( 2nd February) Calling and saying 1 item is missing?

Hello, This is regarding a buyer from West Bengal,The buyer ordered two items and I promptly shipped both the items on 27.01.2014 and same was delivered to buyer on 29.01.2014. Everything was fine and ok. The cost of one item is Rs.930 and The cost o...

Who takes the FINAL decision on ebay india on false claims by buyers in India ??

I had sent the item but my POD numbers got mixed up with another buyer,s, when i tried to corect it i could,nt rectify my mistake. The buyer stated that he had not received the item. I produced the copy of the speedpost nos & uploaded the scan which ...

The worst place to buy online

Hi Guys,I bought a Samsung galaxy phone from Ebay india two years back. First of all that was a chineese phone and samsung customer care in india are not accepting it for any problem. I got the phone with a fulty earphone,complained here and they tol...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst service

I order a book shipped "Department of Posts-" using India Post (Registered / on 08-Apr-14 and expected delivery by 18-Apr-14. But I received a msg like takes 11 days to deliver a order. Pls kindly deliver a order as soon as possible

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cadbury choclates

Plz add some cadbury choclates like cadbury silk as it is one of the most user recomended choclate in india for couples nd mny pirposes in india...so plss add it on ebay only market....so that we can easily buy or send it to where we want...so.pls do...

terribly disappointed.

Dear Ebay Team ,I have purchased a laptoo charger from your site and I still have not received the delivery of the same neither can I track it because apparently your site fails to have registered my purchase transaction. Even though I have received ...