Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor Customer Support and No one Helps

Well i am a seller on ebay with PaisaPay id - *** and emaill id : ***. I sell tupperware products on ebay and some other products and i am facing a alot of problems in my payments, shipping chharges and customer support system. First of all whenever ...

Ebay India will be out of Competition

I had very good faith in Ebay. But my recept two purchases i had very bad experince with shipment services. Their powershipment is a flop show. FED ex is the worst services i ever seen in my life. Now when we talk about competiion Flipcart is heading...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Never ever buy from ebay

I purchased samsung blutooth head set.Got a duplicate china product. Raised a claim for replacement.They said it will take 2o days to close the claim. I gave negative feedback for the product. The guy called me and literally begged to remove feedback...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

product shipping delay

I have orderd black berry . They will deliver the product on 7/5/14 but they now told we are expecting tomorrow worst shipping service from ebay n their partner blue dart

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

couldn't track my order

I'v order on 24th April & the promises date of delivery was 2nd may but unfortunately I dnt receive my order yet. My order id is 36250633906& when I try to track message appear user is not available. ......plz do needfull

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REFUND

JAIGANESHPaisaPay ID : 36158885751CLAIM ID 475165 From second day onwards the product is not working. And the seller has shipped repaired item to me. And the seller accusing and abusing ebay buyer has a fraud it only shows poor customer service from ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful