Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

not received memory card 32 Gb transcend.

Dear ebay team..i have purchased transcend 32 gb memory card on ebay.amount Rs 1057 has been deducted successfully from my account.my question is i used uc browser desktop version on my iphone 4s.when i entered my debit card and password. I received ...

GEB i2c worldwide and ebay playing fraud

I had purchased a phone through Ebay GEB, paisapayid 35097987094. For Rs 27565 the product. Which was received was a non working phone for which a claim was opened but it was rejected by ebay saying it should be a physically damaged phone, non workin...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against ebay india

Dear Sir/Madam I have purchased 6-7 items thru ebay and was happy with the service I got. But the last item I purchased the experience was pathetic. I made a purchase of Microwave Oven from one seller named "kitchengiftonline" on 27 june 2014. I didn...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complaint

Hi my self prasant purchased swing machine from eBay.the payments transaction is over but after two days a message came from eBay thatunable to dispatch swing machine..and the payment allso not credited in my account..can u help me.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund request for non booked item.

Dear sir,While purchasing the Philips 2.1 speakers on 23/07/14 evening 7.30 by SBI Internet banking finally during payment final step my money deducted from account but due to network error the item has not been confirmed.And after checking my net ba...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

stupid thing

I'm from orissa sambalpur i want to buy a Bluetooth headset which said cash on delivery option but after proceed to buy it said payment option where there is no COD options

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

store is a FRAUD.

Hello, I purchased "Premium Superior Quality with cushion Imported Baby Carrier - Two Way" in Dec2013. The problem with the product was: 1. Same product shown at ebay was not delivered. 2. Quality of the product is very poor not worth Rs 100 also. 3....

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

courier issue

Hi, i buy products most frequent from your site....but now a days its getting delay to deliver and i think its all because of the courier commpany put inbetween is worst i must say because they dont even respond to clients and speeks very rude.I sinc...

Refund Process

I am struggling to process my refund I had purchase an item from an ebay and clain over it here claim id is 571189 Refrence id 1/31534255051 Every time when i call to ebay support, they pick after an hour on putting me on hold and every time respond ...