cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

GEB i2c worldwide and ebay playing fraud

anees_zar
Community Member
I had purchased a phone through Ebay GEB, paisapayid 35097987094. For Rs 27565 the product. Which was received was a non working phone for which a claim was opened but it was rejected by ebay saying it should be a physically damaged phone, non working category is not there. I asked the HDFC bank for resolution from their credit card I purchased it they said unless you return the product and show us POD we cannot do anything. This was done but later they told merchant has declined it. i2cworldwide has received the product at their newyork office from where the product was delivered but they never reply to any mail. Bluedart confirmed the delivery. Now Ebay is saying to speak to HDFC and hdfc is saying to resolve with ebay. One thing I understood is this online shopping is a fraud as bank, ebay and the seller nobody is interested to resolve it. The product is returned to i2cworldwide the called up and asked the reason later they told bank they did not received it. I have got the proofs from bluedart of the delivery. This is simply fraud. I request the ebay members not to purchased any expensive phones or electronics through ebay because to get you paisapay guarantee the phone you are sending should be physically broken or damaged that's why all the phones with exhausted EMIE tryouts or some hardware defaults are sold on Ebay GEB. So do not waste your money on such phones which are having no value at all, it is just meant for looting buyer their hard earned money.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0