Complaint against ebay india

rakeshnt1
Community Member

Dear Sir/Madam

I have purchased 6-7 items thru ebay and was happy with the service I got. But the last item I purchased the experience was pathetic. I made a purchase of Microwave Oven from one seller named "kitchengiftonline" on 27 june 2014. I didnt recived it on time so I have refused to take the delivery and asked ebay customer care to help. They guide to raised a refund claim and assured me that within 9-10 days I will get the refund. I did raise the claim my calim id is "Claim ID : 564912" on 11 july 2014. Since then now it is 19 days passed and every time I call customer care for the status of my refund they give me same answer saying within 48 hrs I will get a call from customer support reporting the status. but till date i never got a call nor i know whether I will get my money back or not. On 30 july 2014 my first EMI is due.

I request you to help me in this regard and atleast this time I expect some action will be taken

Thanks

Rakesh Thakor 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Complaint against ebay india

You should have accepted delivery of the item if it was delivered within 7 working days after being marked as dispatched.
By not accepting delivery all parties will suffer.
Sometimes forgive sellers if it takes a few days extra, we also get late while going to office somedays, there are reasons beyond sellers control at times.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply