Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dear EBAY, I NEED SOME REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO DISCUSS ABOUT SOME BUSINESS WITH EBAY.

Dear EBAY, I NEED SOME REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO DISCUSS ABOUT SOME BUSINESS WITH EBAY.I WILL BE GREATFUL TO YOU IF YOU MAKE ME MEET THE PERSON WITH WHOM I CAN DISCUSS THE BUSINESS THAT I CAN DO WITH EBAY. THANKS AND REGARDS,RAMYA SWATHI GAJJA,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraud and comennsation

Everyone should check the authenticity of their goods and services and should expect no call from them or any responses whatsoever....customer service support are filled with stupid who don't even know their policy

Unable to sign up for powership

I have been trying to sign up for powership. It takes me to the terms and conditions page and on clicking I accept button brings me back to the same page. It doesn't move forward. I have tried this on Chrome, IE, and Mozilla. How do I go about? Thank...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in dispatch

I hav ordered an Asus zenfone 6 on 29/07/2014.Yhe order isnt dispatched yet.I called the seller several times.Yesterday i got a reply that they will dispatch resterday itself.But till now they havnt.Today i got an email telling that there is a delay ...

very bad service

I buy something frm ur site.....there r 4 thing....but u send my thing one by one in distinct time period.....what s the ....whn me give order it look lyke as group but u make individuallll......**bleep** oofff

ebay mobile fraud

I purchased note 2 of 22000 and it turn out to be fraud...and they have not replied to me yet...atleast don't play with emotion of someone who gave away as gift to his cousin...i have to unleash your scams

Non receipt of monsoon offer gift

Hello, "Buyer transaction details for PaisaPay ID 36492090851 Transaction status Your PaisaPay payment was approved on 03-Jun-14. You paid the order total of Rs. 11,600.00 using Credit Card (Rs. 11,599.99) and eBay gift voucher MONSOON123 (Rs. 0.01) ...

Will Never Buy on Ebay Again

I made the mistake of Buying a Battery Bank from Ebay. I thought If i branded one, it would be good and I bought Samsung.The supposedly 9000 Mh doesnt even last 30 min and cant even charge the phone 30%.I thought Ebay guaranatee will take care of tha...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay coupon not processed

Very bad customer support. Still have not got the ebay coupon for my claim id 549835. Getting the same response, that it is initiated. They promised that I'll get it in 10 working days, later 5 working days and later 72 hours but still it is under pr...

Coins in e-bay

The coin diameter is rarely given in the description and sometimes picture of the coin given is deceptive . This invariably leads to receiving very small size coins. Can ebay insist on this parameter to be given as a must information in description?