Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Non receipt of monsoon offer gift!!

hello, PaisaPay ID 36497870175 PaisaPay payment was approved on 04-Jun-14 and PaisaPay ID 36539197865 PaisaPay payment was approved on 10-Jun-14. I have applied eBay gift voucher (Rs. 0.01) on both transactions. I have purchased the above mentioned i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complain Sony power bank 4000mah

Dear Sir, I have purchased recently Sony power bank 4000mah from your site. but when i was checked and found on it was just 2800Mah and bettry backup only 01 hrs and also charging capacity only 50%. I have samsung mobile its not capabale to charge th...

eBay Fraud fraud fraud, dont get cheated...

I purchased battery for my laptop, I got defective battery. I returned to the seller it costs me Rs.2000/- for courier. ebay promised me coupon for the courier charges, now 1 month left, no coupon received yet, I lost my money. The customer support i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money not credited

sir order a lenovo laptop model number is g500 so my money is debited so our paisapay id was 36906265772 all this process as done before one week so i donot get a product or else money also not credited back

ebay is fruad

i have buy handsfree from ebay. but i found it was defected. so i call ebay customer care. still 1 hour my call didnot received. so every one aware of ebay. don't buy anything. they can not support customer.

order cancel

I ordered one product . but i did not make payment for that product .i do not want that product . so how can i cancel the order.

st

Dear Sir/Madam By mistake one product two times i want to cancel this eBay order 36978056921 plz cancel this order as soon as possible .thanks in advance Thanks & RegardsBhawna Saxena