cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Buyer Requirement - PaisaPay - Immediate Payment Required.

occasionzgifts
Community Member
We have been selling our products on the former Baazee.com site by on Buy it Now (Fix Price) only offering PaisaPay and since the checkout was integrated in Baazee.com, all my buyers had to pay immediately.

In this way I could process the orders asap and did not have the burden to file for SNC's (FVF credit).

This created a lot of happy customers as can be seen from our feedback - zero negatives in last 2 years.

Since the migration to eBay, I miss this feature and this is keeping me from listing my products more enthusiatically.

However I have seen that such a feature is available on the eBay.com (US) site - it's called PP - IPR (PayPal - Immediate Payment Required). I wonder why the feature cannot be implemented on the Indian site as well. The product is already available with eBay and hence there should be no delay in offering this feature to the Indian site.

A lot of sellers would like to sell by using this feature as they will get their payments faster and they will be saved the burden of filling UPIs and FVFs. They can also avoid the hassle of paying FVF fees first can claiming credit in next invoice. In this manner the seller can concentrate more on listings, processing and dispatching rather than filling UPI's and FVFs.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

skyshopindia
Community Member
Hello
I think allowing payment method PaisaPay only is also possible in ebay.in. If you upload listing using Turbo Lister or Using ebay sale form, in both cases you can specify only PaisaPay as payment preferences.
I don't know either only PP will be allowed to buyer or not. But PP only can be specified and in view buyer will see only PP as payment method.

Regards
skyshopindia
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I am certainly for IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REQUIRED for BUYERS who select that option! As a Seller, we are made to wait 4 days before we can 'File a Case', and we can't even cancel the transaction before allowing the Buyer to respond, which is another 7 days! It's not fair to the Sellers, and I think Sellers need more protection than the buyers! Without Sellers, there would be no Buyers!

When a buyer chooses Buy It Now, they should pay immediately, otherwise the item is returned to the Seller...immediately, so that a buyer who is ready to pay right then can make the purchase. Yes, Ebay USA has the option of Immediate Payment Required, and it saves a lot of frustrated hours of keeping up with Cases that could have been avoided in the first place by implementing the Immediate Payment Required. I don't see how it would hurt Ebay's profit margin, and I know it would certainly help Sellers in more ways than one! What do you say, Ebay India? Give Sellers the option of listing Buy it Now items with Immediate Payment Required!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply