Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Refund my Amount

Dear Sir, I have ordered Toshiba 8GB Memory Card with free shipping (301267776284) Dated 05/08/2014 Rs. 100/-. My order Ref. No. is 36987569233 which I have received in my mobile. Please look at which date I was order this product and today is what I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buyers not confirming item receipt ..

I am new seller and Buyers are not confirming item receipt..i have called but no response from the buyer as well as they are not confirming it.fed up with calling them the small income getting by selling products have going through calling,ebay fees,...

• 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

My Claim has rejected and definitely disappointed with the way he has responded to end customer

Hello ebay Team, i was very much disappointed with the way claim team guy has spoken with me and he was not all listened and with urgency he rejected my calim before i talk to customer care executive. The product which i've received was not quality a...

leave positive feedback for seller

I want to leave positive feedback from where I bought the product due to some misunderstanding I placed negative but I removed now I want to give feedback for the same seller because they have supported very well...so please let me know how to leave ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Friends, Don't purchase any item from ebay website.. he is grantees to deliver product..

I have purchased one item from ebay website but still item are not recieved. I have also three times communicate with customer support but dont recieved any clear information from customer support team. Item Number: 321479517555 Item Name: Imported H...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The worst ever buying experience

I have used most of the e-commerce web sites, but this was the worst experience I have ever came across. You sell items on your web site but are not ready to take responsibility. I had read about your so called paisa pay guarantee and trusting that, ...

CHEATED BY EBAY AND THE SELLER

I recieved Iberry Auxus Nuclea N1 mobile which is not working properly. soon after i get the mobile I applied for ebay refund but Ebay didnt refund for me. They advice me to contact manufacturer. This is actual cheating that i am faced ever.

PaisaPay -- Slow, Unreliable and Pathetic

My experience with paisa pay was very bad. It took them 5 days to make a payment(174 Rs) to the seller after the money was deducted from my bank account. This is ridiculous. Add 2 to 3 days for the seller to ship , so i spend a total of a week to 8 d...