Waiting for claim adjuster call from 12 days

skolipaka
Community Member
I have raised claim on 31st still did't get any call from ebay,for single call it is taking 12 days then when my problem will reosolve when my refund will come to my account...that is big question mark.And every time when i call to customer support they will tell with in 24 hours i will get the call.Somany 24 hours gone still no call from claim adjuster.same answer today morning also when i call to customer support.Is there is no time period is there for ebay to close the issue?and every time when i call the customer support waiting time is 20 min that is more worst.
Claim Id: 117064
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

princejey
Community Member
12 days is no time..i am following up for a small issue for the last 8 months, still no one listens from ebay...all the best ..
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

ebay gives you time so that you can try to resolve the issue First with the seller.

please get in touch with your seller also. Best Regards

SmartPhoneForEver

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

skolipaka
Community Member
ebay buddies given 7 days time to resolve the issue.First let me know whom we obey it..is it ebay or seller?
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
You don't have to obey anyone. Contact your seller first and if he fails to resolve the issue then contact eBay.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

abinpjose_123
Community Member
12 Days! it is too small. I received the item I have purchased on 25-07-2012, Contacted the seller on 28-07-2012, Raised a case on 30-07-2012, Case submitted for claim on 10-08-2012. Till now I have not received any call or response from e-bay. So e-bay GUARANTEE is just only a cheat code that e-bay uses for luring innocent citizens. Nothing more. If the amount you lost is less forget it. If not file a complaint with your local police station for cheating. A mass effort from us may stop this cheating attitude from e-bay.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

skolipaka
Community Member
when i call the seller he is not picking his phone...ebay buddies keep on tracking no use.
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

daily-bonanza-deals
Community Member
i am waiting since months, total loss of 3000 rs, does anyone hear that ??????? does anyone from ebay even bothers to do anything now ?????
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Share your stories with item numbers.
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

They cheated u, u cheat them order a product from ebay on cod and then don't pay. Tit 4 Tat

Message 10 of 10
latest reply