Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Regarding EMI on product

Its nice to have EMI on most of the product, but EMI is only availble through ICICI BANK only, it would be better more useful, if you can have the facility through HDFC BANK also it will be more useful who doesnt have ICICI account.

Failed Transaction and Refund of my Payback points

Hi, This is Ketan Shah, I was trying to buy the Original Apple Headphone listed by on Ebay . I was paying it through my Payback points. My Payback points(i.e. 4318 points) were redeemed, but later while paying the remaining amount the transaction was...

Stop spending on ads and train your reps...

Its high time Ebay understands that they are in India...!!! They have been driving sales with continuous ads in several channels, and seem to have lost foucs on building a knowledgeable and customer centric team. I am a regular online buyer and servi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

be careful when u purchasing from e bay

I request u all to be carefully when u r going for purchase from e bay .... I purchased lava Irish, after using I found that software issue ... Response is too slow inspite of latest version ... Through e guarantee I put my request for replacement or...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund - Broken Seal & Torn Packet- Ambrane India

Today is 27/12/2014 & a month from the date I made the online transaction Every time I need to write a mail to Ambrane & eBay Team asking for my refund of money, Ebay team called me on 08/12/2014 and told that they had receive the material in a good ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unprofessional and unethical

Ebay is the most unprofessional and unethical company I have ever come across. This is with respect to claim I'd 777033. This is the fifth time they have extended the time frame without settling the claim!

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay

Hello , I purchased a NEW GIGASET CORDLESS LANDLINE PHONE on ebay dated 9/12/14, When I received this product it was not working . When I called to eBay they gave me seller no and told to contact him . I tried 20 times to contact him but he did not p...

• 0 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Ebay Sucks

I ordered Orpat OEH 1250 Room Heater / Blower / Element Heater on 19th dec 2014. The order was confirmed by paisa pay ID 38160610193.. I tried to contact Aramex carrier services with tracking id which is showing in my account but they have no record ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful