Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Please Either refund my money or send my product..

hii its been 8 days since ordering my product, ebay has not dispached my order and nw when i am asking them they are asking me to wait for 24 hrs from last 8 days. if you ebay ppl can not send my product so better refund my money, but ebay doesnt wan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated

Hi All, I have been totally duped by seller, He supplied my fake zippo's and threatened me to leave a positive feedback. Please dont buy anything from him as it is superfake and cheaply available anywhere. I think ebay should remove such sellers from...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my worst experience ever

This is the worst thing ever happened to me.after spending such a hefty amount i.e 27,190 for apple i phone 5 i got to know that it is a refreshed phone and there are 2 major defects in it . its calling speaker is not working properly and some intern...

No resolution to my claim ID -

Firstly i would like to remind you of my almost 2yr long assiciation with Ebay & why i have reduced my shopping with Ebay & moved to other (BETTER) sites that are more customer centric & helpful N not like you that protect fraud sellers like Ebay doe...

every buyer must read before buying

I bought a mac book pro 15" vai ebay! As soon as I bought this product , I got a call, thanks for buying on ebay sir, since all our products hav been sold I don't hav any thing in my hand, sorry and I gonna refund your amount he said me, then the ver...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Complaint not resolved for past 6 months.

Its almost a year that I have requested claim and they used to create only a new service request everytime when I call and its still not resolved. Service request/Complaint nos: 1. 1-313438793482. 1-31533833061 3. 1-33671294344 - 26/8/20144. 1-297985...