No resolution to my claim ID -

Firstly i would like to remind you of my almost 2yr long assiciation with Ebay & why i have reduced my shopping with Ebay & moved to other (BETTER) sites that are more customer centric & helpful N not like you that protect fraud sellers like Ebay does of selles Fake/ Duplicate/faulty stuff . I know you will not read all this or pay any attention to all this but as an avid user of Ebay its my duty to warn you about the falling standards of your site. Secondly PLEASE STOP FOOLING YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH YOUR EBAY GUARANTEE CRAP. most pathetic user unfriendly thing ever experienced online for query resolution. when i raised the claim no 829046 & provided the photographs there itself while describing the product fault. then why do you nedd the pics again??? your below standard calling executives which extremely poor communication skills called me uo & told that there are no images i have uploaded. CRAP!!! & on top of that you write a mail to me asking for the faulty product images, well i am attaching them again for no point , than sheer disgust & customer harassment fully knowing nothing will happen. NO RESOLTION to CUSTOMER GRIEVANCES WILL BE DONE & your pathetic selers interest will be foremost for you.. But dear EBAY its customers that drive business & that gets you more sellers & not the other way round.. SO PLS BE WARY. & this is the LAST THING IVE BOUGHT FROM EBAY.. THE FRAUD & MOST CUSTOMER UNFRIENDLY SITE. & YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING CLAIM PORTAL ON ENTERING THE CLAIM ID SAYS NO RECORD FOUND...CRAP !!!!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

No resolution to my claim ID -

Still no reply from Ebay...no replacement of the product...Is even anyone hearing??? Thugs you guys are..Really
Message 2 of 2
latest reply