every buyer must read before buying

vsri1431
Community Member
I bought a mac book pro 15" vai ebay! As soon as I bought this product , I got a call, thanks for buying on ebay sir, since all our products hav been sold I don't hav any thing in my hand, sorry and I gonna refund your amount he said me, then the very next day he called and said me that sir we now hav products In our hand please pay me soon I hav shipped the product, then I payed him now it's being nearly 1 month and I didn't recieve anything, his mobile number is switched off. Ebay should need to give protection to their buyers and it's a simple way to earn money! People who and wants to earn money easily just follow the trick, just post a ad In ebay once the buyer buys call him and say as wat he said me in the above statement and just loot their money and switch off your mobile phones and ebay will say we r not responsible for anything, I request all the viewers who see this message to do this type of method in ebay and earn money from the buyers without sending them anything it's a simpler method, ebay won't say anything and fo anything, my kind request is that the site which is unfit to be in India! Don't buy any products from eBay anymore anyone, the one of the useless site in India a fraud site too, even if they see this message they won't call or reply us, for what reasons we need to provide info to them just to safe gaurd us from buying but they ain't care of customer, only a money minded site in India, still now ebay didn't take any responsibility, if just anyone think logically in my point they can understand that its completely a ebay's fault, the are not responding, I hav all the proof with myself, I nearly called ebay 10 times but it's useless, ebay must need to provide safety to their customers it's totally a useless site, i know even if they see this message they won't reply or contact me back, it's totally waste what I typed but atleast please friends don't buy anymore on ebay, go to retail shop and buy best or buy other trustable sites just leave ebay anymore in India, my humble request, and I have all the proof for buying and trasction ebay if they contact I can explain but they won't worst and useless site.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

vsri1431
Community Member
Yea it's a best solution please we shall do that, one of the worst customers service and they won't call us also, even we can do like this and earn money
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

EBay is a really fraud company, they always try to put fault on customer, by faking that we have called u but ur no. Is not reachable, kindly provide us an alternate nos. Or we have to close ur claim, then if. U reply the mail u will get a failure daemon notice that's all, my experience was also not good , I think someone. Who's got time shd take this company to consumers forum otherwise there thugging will continue
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Understand the pain bro...Total frauds these Ebay guys. Absolutely no customer centricity.. all they know s protect their Cheat sellers rather than taking action against them, & then they have this Absolute Fake crap called Ebay Guarantee..Another tool to fool the customer. Other sites have next day pick up incase the product needs replacement or immediate resolution when customer interest is concerned. Not these fake guys.... Digging their own grave.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply