Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

worst eBay services

I purchased an item (GEB - 351031921359 - Robo Sweeper Microfiber Refill Clo on 13th December,2014. But till date item not received. I complained many times through customer service but no progress.

received damaged product

i received damaged product. The customer care representative told to go Micromax service Center.Why should I visit Micromax service Center when i received not working product.waste of time don't buy any product from eBaymypaisa id: 38486378315my clai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay Guarantee is just fake, eye wash and nothing Else. Only Sellers interest is protected

I ordered for a Twelvesouth BookBook for iPad (Paisapay ID: 38376312122, Claim ID: 848073) and ebay listing specified the color as Brown. To my shocking the product I received had multi colors with Pink color on side as well on the right corners of t...

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

cheated by buyer

Hion my wall shows sold but buyer says on my wall they cancelled the order immediately...then why eBay is asking money....i did not received any order frm any body...so there is no question arises for payment . Before sending anything to the clients ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cheated by buyer

Hion my wall shows sold but buyer says on my wall they cancelled the order immediately...then why eBay is asking money....i did not received any order frm any body...so there is no question arises for payment . Before sending anything to the clients ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancel order

Hi Team, i had ordered product through GEB vide id 3852140828, however within 10 minutes of ordering i called up the ebay helpline to cancel the order and was told by the agent to call the seller directly for this. He gave me phone nymber whch tried ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Service By Ebay

Hi Team, I ordered (order no: paisapayID 38484229948)a brand tempered glass online for my moto g on 27-jan-2015 and received the same on 30-jan-2015. We found broken tempered glass in the pack that they sent throuh courier. I want you to replace item...

Cheated by seller

Item purchased Samsung Power Bank 2600Mah Universal Mobile Phone Battery USB Emergency Charger Had doubt about the product - got it checked by sansumg found to be counter feit How come ebay india does not have a facility to initiate legal action such...

Cheated by seller and Ebay

Hello, This is regarding my order I had ordered for 2 watches from the seller on 7th Jan,2015. According to ebay guarantee the watches should have reached me by 17th Jan'15. But till today(30th Jan'15) I have not received my items. According to the t...

False EBay gurrentee

Seller sent different and counterfeit coin and I filed a complain . Seller refused but agree that the specification was different than he gave me. Customer representitive after a long discussion told me that they will refund money not in form of cash...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Claim ID : 850375

I had bought a power bank of Xiaomi online and the listing stated the brand to be "Xiaomi" clearly. Although it was mentioned that the product is OEM in the subject. I bought the product assuming that even if it is not original it will work just like...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! eBay India Trust & Safety Saying another person due Payment you Pay then continue ads give me help

Dear Sir / Mam, I need 2 Help : 1st : Still today i not listed new items, still now not get new limits, Then What i sell more, last 10-15 Day's I sell Few Item's So Kindly Remove My All Limitation & Still Today i Not Change my Item Price, When I Try ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment refund

I purchased a item from ebay..buy they dnt delivered..and refund my payment to paypal. But i dnt have paypal account.Now tell me how can i get my payment backpls help

No support from ebay ..behaving like a hidden thief.

Hi , I purchased - ZeroLemon extended battery for Samsung Galaxy with TPU case in Sept. 2014. It had a 180 days warranty. I purchased it from ebay. PaisaPay id - *** dated 12 Sept., 2014 Serial no. mentioned on battery is Nitta-ZL-001 It worked fine ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful