Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

refund not recieved after 4months

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase a watch and it turned out to be a counterfeit item for I returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need...

New Sign up coupons

Hi Team, i am new to ebay, and i have heard that after signing up we will get 2000 rupee coupons.But i did not received any coupons. can you please clarify it more Thanks

complaints against product warranty

Dear Ebay team, I am using Ebay online purchase system for arround three years, I have purchase so many items through this. I had purchased a Sony experia Z C6603 on January 2015 with full kit. Within 1 months my headset hasbeen complained. I contact...

Refund not received

My name is Naveen sharma and I am from Gurgaon Haryana.I have lot of expectations from you. I have purchase a product for ebay 1 phone 4s, 2 moths before and product was damage. I am very frustrated. I am poor person and my money is blocked from last...

Not received the product

It has been 10 days now, since we had placed our order but we haven't received it yet.Item number: ***Paisa pay Id: ***Blue dart receipt number: ***The above details were passed to us on 23rd may but the product has not been delivered to us till date...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

my replacement claim has been rejected by ebay

I have bought 3w Neutral White 4000-4500k General LED 10x from ***. But the item I have received was not as mentioned and I have claimed for replacement. But my replacement claim has been rejected by ebay. Ebay buyer protection is totally zero.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful