Not received the product

crat7931
Community Member

It has been 10 days now, since we had placed our order but we haven't received it yet.
Item number: ***
Paisa pay Id: ***
Blue dart receipt number: ***
The above details were passed to us on 23rd may but the product has not been delivered to us till date. Even the seller has not bee able to provide us with a confirm date of delivery for the product. Kindly, let us know the status.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Not received the product

pkum27478
Community Member

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY, post which I have called thrice to the customer service toll free but everytime I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak that it takes 7 days to process the refund.

This means when I purchase from ebay i have to be prepared and take out time to fight with ebay, today also I have purchased one more item and I think I have done a mistake by relying on ebay processes, it seems like that.

Regards

Prem Kumar

+91-8553774431

Message 2 of 2
latest reply