cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Worst worst and Worst SERVICE BY POWER SHIP TEAM

DEAR READERS.

I GOT AN ORDER ON 28-07-2013 AND IT WAS HANDED OVER TO BLUE DART PICK UP BOY. ON 29-07-2013 AND

TILL 04-08-2013 IT WAS SHOWING READY TO SHIP AND PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED TO THE BUYER WITHIN 2 DAYS.

I SEND SEVERAL MAILS TO EBAY AS WELL AS POWER SHIP TEAM. SO MARK AS DELIVER AND SEND ME MY PAYMENT.

BUT THEY HAVE PUT IT ON HOLD. NOW DAILY I AM CALLING TEM FOR MY PAYMENT AND POWER SHIP TEAM IS NOT PICKING UP MY PHONE. IS THERE ANY BODY HWO CAN HELP ME ???????????????

THANKS

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Worst worst and Worst SERVICE BY POWER SHIP TEAM

Hello, 

You are correct. Powership services are **bleep** stupid and irrelvant to fact.  Same situation arise with me in last week. I was tired to give them all the proof but no response. Just leave them simple email. Payment will be surely released to you soon. 

Powership ke yaha derr hai par Andher nahi hai !! :smileyhappy Smiley Happy

Since last two days, item delivered to buyer but it shows "Ready to Ship" in my paisapay as well. It seems that it is tech glitch on their system. 

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

A customer requested one item to be shipped through a particular courier. It was done as per his request and email sent to powership team with details to change the status in the system. The same was not done and refund was initiated. Sent another email to mr. Andhyal prasad, but no action taken. The refund was approved. Amount is rs. 5000 something. No response from powership team. Have contacted the customer twice for payment, but he is not responding positively. Who will compensate for the loss. Is anybody listening?????
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member
Buyer is asking product kab milega
Iโ€™m talking about
Item ID: 290957993121
PPID: 34266148105
Itโ€™s not pick up by blue dart product is order on 10th aug and today its 14
I donโ€™t like the way you work and lying to buyers

Regardโ€™s
Ebay id - atechshop
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

TODAY IS 16 AUGUST TILL MY PAYMENT IS PENDING AND THESE POWER SHIP TEAM IS NOT BOTHERED AT ALL.

EVEN THEY CONFIRMED THROUGH MAIL THAT YOUR PAYMENT WILL GET TRANSFERED IN THURSDAYS CYCLE IE ON 14-08-2013 BUT SILL NO REPONCE FROM THEM. EVEN NOT TAKING PAIN TO PICK UP THE PHONE.

ALSO FIND ATTACHED PRINT SCREEN OF THE SAME.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Same issue with me too.

FEDEX Delivered a product to the customer and never updated the system. It kept showing that its ready to ship. I got a reply from powership team to furnish manifest.

A simple phone call to customer would have cleared the doubt, but they took 1 week to send emails to me asking for manifest and finally put the transaction on hold. So no refund and also I dont get the money. This is too much of discomfort from powership team.

It looks like ebay is quick in asking money but very slow in releasing money. My claim ID 230154 was covered under seller protection. I was suppose to get 2500 yesterday but its still not been released and no one is responding.

HEADACHE dealing with ebay now a days. If people notice this has started only after the new country head was changed.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply