Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAKE COIN DEALERS IN EBAY INDIA.

I WORK FOR ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA AND I HAVE SEEN MANY FAKE COINS OF BRITISH INDIA, I DO KNOW THE LIST OF DEALERS WHO ARE SELLING FAKE COINS. PLEASE BE AWARE BEFORE YOU BUY BRITISH INDIA COINS. THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE INTEREST OF THE COIN COM...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Error While Purchasing an item

Dear Friends, When I try to do a certain payment for a product, I am getting following error. Sorry, we are unable to process your orders as the seller XXXXXXXXXX does not ship this item to your location. What should I do.Please help me.Tried two thr...

Fraud on Ebay

I have been a loyal Ebay customer from the last six years and I have order various products while I was in India, Germay and UK.But recently I had a terrible experience and the issue is still not resolved. I had ordered 'Used Bose QC 15 Noise Cancell...

ICICI Gift Voucher on EMI not working

Hello eBay, You are advertising ICICI gift vouchers on this this page http://pages.ebay.in/icici/ And it says the vouchers are valid till Nov 15, however the discount code for EMI gives following error. The gift voucher ICICI42020 has expired or has ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unreasonable Shipping Charges for a small item

Hi , This is regarding - SATA Data Cable For SATA DVD Writer & HDD .Even though the item cost is Rs 9 per unit , the shipping charge is Rs 40 ( you can't complaint about that..can you..no right ? ). My issue is that I bought two of these items costin...

Non support to customer & allowing incompetent sellers to sell their products on ebay website

Hello, This is regarding the purchase of Lenovo mobile phone (paisapay id 34266308672). It has been the 3rd time in past 1 month that the seller was unable to dispatch the product and the refund had to be done. I understand that if I am paying throug...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst worst and Worst SERVICE BY POWER SHIP TEAM

DEAR READERS.I GOT AN ORDER ON 28-07-2013 AND IT WAS HANDED OVER TO BLUE DART PICK UP BOY. ON 29-07-2013 ANDTILL 04-08-2013 IT WAS SHOWING READY TO SHIP AND PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED TO THE BUYER WITHIN 2 DAYS.I SEND SEVERAL MAILS TO EBAY AS WELL AS POWE...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful