cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluedart charging exorbitantly in the guise of Volume

I shipped one lawn Mower using Bluedart under Powershipping programme. 

I had two orders for the same product and one was shipped using my regular courier service as it was not covered under powershipping while the other was shipped using Bluedart recommended by eBay. 

the weight for my article was 6kg and my courier company charged me twelve kgs for the volume which the item would add. While in bluedart shipping it showed 31Kgs and that too under priority shipping while the item was shipped under surface mode. 

In another case, I shipped 3Kg Drill kit and my courier company charged me 4kg with 1kg for volume (surface mode), while bluedart for same charged 15Kgs for the same (once again priorty mode when surface was clearly mentioned and selected under shipping mode).

Can eBay please explain, how am I to deal with these crooks that eBay has assigned to me for carrying on my trade. In case of lawn mower, the order value was 6499 and cost price was 5200 and I ended up paying 3100 for the shipping alone. (let alone ebay and paisapay fee, logistical and operational costs) 

I never heard from eBay before being made part of powershipping. On top, for first few weeks, I did not know how to go with it as customer care was of no help and I was shipping orders using regular courier despite them being part of powershipping and my remittance stayed on hold for month and a half. Now, by getting myself into self learning mode, I learnt how to deal with powershipping and then have come this overcharging problem. 

I do not know if it will turn out to be good or bad for business but atleast for now it is a disaster and if stays like this for another two weeks at most then I do intend to backtrack to the previous method of calling my regular courier company 10 times per day for items not delivered instead of paying 60% of order value just in the shipping. 

I am bleeding hard and heavy everyday under powershipping and I would appreciate if anyone from eBay is reading it and would spare a minute to reply to me and would bother to offer solution to me. 

My questions:

Anyone else, facing the same problem as me?

Is it possible to get out of Powershipping once you are forcefully made a participant to this fraud?

Is it possible to claim against these exorbitant prices charged by eBay and if yes then with whom should I take up this issue?

Please contribute to the discussion so I can learn more about it. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0