cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CLAIM ADJUSTER ACTING LIKE THUG - REMOVE SUCH EMPLOYEE

Claim ID: 

I received a defective item and I promptly raised a claim for a refund and replacement.

After being on a con call, claim adjuster accepted that he is unable to arrange for a pick up as all the slots are full and at first he request me kindly to reship the item back.

Being a long holiday last week service was not available by fedex or dtdc as well as my other commitments prevented me from shipping.

Today on a SUNDAY: This thug calls me and speaks to me in the most rudest tone as if its my fault i bought on ebay and its my faulty that i did not ship the item back as per his instruction.

I would like to pursue this in consumer court and so I have request the SR no.s for the complaint and the details which is not provided. Please do understand if I hire a lawyer to send notice to get details out of ebay claims adjuster then those cost too get involved in the dispute.

NOW MY 1 AND ONLY QUESTION:

Is a claim adjuster and his teamlead hired by ebay to harass buyer by closing or rejecting claim eventhough the BUYER & SELLER have agreed for a replacement and have no problem with the resolution?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0