cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

vipin_bgh
Community Member

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

Hi eBay, This is regarding HIMALAYA GENTLE BABY WIPES SET OF 5 PACK (120 WIPES) (121218371024) PaisaPay ID 35248351520 ? I got this item today. When I opened the pack I found that MFG date is May 2011 and Exp Date is Apr 2014. It is a medical/cosmetic item and it is not acceptable that you are selling it on discounts for this reason. If I had known that the shipped item will be about to expire, I would not have chosen the same even if eBay or seller had offered one-fourth of MRP. This product is for use of baby skin and I just simply do not want to take chances. So, either you ship the new fresh product or refund my amount ? I will send back this stuff. Do the needful ASAP. Thanks

Message 1 of 81
latest reply
80 REPLIES 80

Re: What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ min

Date - 03-06-2016 - order 1 mobile cover, pay also but not showing in ebey.in site. I'm trying to call your tool free number but you not recived my call what i can do now please tell me. What is eBay India customer care email ID; Your CC number always says waiting.........Not showing my purchase product in ebay tracking.......Whats going on in Ebay..................

Message 61 of 81
latest reply

Re: What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ min

Very bad site
Not pic up my call
Message 62 of 81
latest reply

rahuraja-1
Community Member
Hello sir, Paste month I'm purchased a texet head set from eBay and item received but it was damaged and I'm file a claim and refund request approved but customer care not contact me and any messages not received. And my problem is refund amount not credited my bank account. Please help me sir.
My reg mobile number :7356709062
PaisaPay ID: 42923979794
Claim ID: 2110339
Item ID: 201602016625
Please help me sir
Message 63 of 81
latest reply

Hello Sir,

I am using lots of online site but when m using ebay i found that this site is too much complicated. last few days ago am brought headphone and after buying this headphone we cant show any  shipment details and till today delivery is not done late so modify your site and give us proper service and if u cant than shut your site.. 

unsatisfied consumer 

Viveksingh Rajput

Message 64 of 81
latest reply

thakupura
Community Member
Yes poor customer service of eBay they are cheating with the customer in the name of customer help line
Message 65 of 81
latest reply

thakupura
Community Member
Waiting of more than 25mts is minimum we need to wait to contact helpline ...poor guys plz don't buy any product from eBay or as you will literally suffer
Message 66 of 81
latest reply

ajaran98
Community Member

hi sir i have some indian currency rear not of one rupee please contect me 

Message 67 of 81
latest reply

ramarsette
Community Member
I have lost confidence with eBay by purchasing earphones which are not working and the response
Message 68 of 81
latest reply

We at eBay India always strive to create the best shopping experience for you. We understand that your recent experience with us could have been better. Here is a coupon of 110% (purchase price + 10%) for you to shop with us again. With compliments from eBay.

Paisapay id : 44091810041

Coupon Value : 818.4

Coupon code : DKS7Q23PAR

Valid Till : Sun, 19-February-2017

This COUPON is ONE TIME USE only and USER ID specific. Please use the same email Id and mobile number which was used for your transaction. Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy your shopping on eBay .
But code doesn't work.
Call me 8100006543
Message 69 of 81
latest reply

I have purchased by ebay site samsung mamory card 32GB but received item wrong/not working
product item no. Buyer transaction details for PaisaPay ID 45096742396

Samsung 32 GB 32GB Micro SD SDHC TF Class 10 Memory Card 48MB/S MMC For All
(322479123617) 1 Rs. 329.00
please refund my money
thanks
Message 70 of 81
latest reply