Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay not completing PaisaPay KYC verification

I am a seller in eBay India for many years. After the introduction of GST, by business was suspended for want of GST number. I have acquired (a) Shop act license for a Sole Proprietorship business (b) Opened current Account of Bank (c) Obtained GST r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Helpful

How to change Account Manager

Hi, Any sellers here know how to change the Account Manager assigned ? I have been receiving only SPAM email from my Account Manager and no productive response from him. Very frustrated with his work attitude and pace of response so any one here can ...

Airsoft Guns in india ebay

Hi , Why Airsoft guns are not available in India eBay, they are available on eBay.com and they are not illegal in India. I think there is lot demand for them in India.whatever BB guns available in eBay.in are not good quality branded ones so please d...

• 10 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Verify Your Phone number ERROR‏

Hi, I have been getting an error message every time I login to my ebay account since last two days. The error message is shown below. Besides more importantly I'm unable to list any of my new items as it gives me the same error once i'm about to list...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

kyc verification

Dear sir /madam how to complete this issue Your PaisaPay KYC Verification is Incomplete.already ill submitted gst,pan ,bank details,and all details but not yet clear this issue,what i do please tell me one by one steps on how to complete this

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins

What is eBay India customer care email ID; as your CC number always says waiting time of 20+ mins Hi eBay, This is regarding HIMALAYA GENTLE BABY WIPES SET OF 5 PACK (120 WIPES) (121218371024) PaisaPay ID 35248351520 ? I got this item today. When I o...

• 80 replies
  • 22 Helpful

product refund

dear sir my order has been refund Ok ,please text us tomorrow, we will have all the address information, and we will be contacted eBay to help us understand how to make a proper shipping back

I'd no. 420664207269

I've purchased Nokia E63 on 3rd March from EBay and on 6th March I've received the phone.... Same day I've raised request to return the phone as it was received broken and also the phone was in Chinese language. Since then I'm continously following u...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unable to browse in Ebay.com

I am unable to browse the items listed under coins and paper money. When I click on an item, it says page not available. If it unavailable, why is it hosted in the page then. From India, there is no provision to call Ebay.com. I didn’t get any messag...