cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisapay Online Bank Transfer - Just Three Banks as a payment option?:_|

Hello,
eBay is leading online portal all over the world but it is very disappointing to know that payment gateway of www.eBay.in(Paisapay) only support just 3 banks for making online Payment.

The three banks which are available for making payment online are:ICICI Bank,HDFC Bank and Citibank.

There is a long list of banks which provides facility of Internet banking,Like:

1.)Axis Bank
2.)Federal Bank
3.)Karnaraka Bank
4.)Corporation Bank
5.)Indian Bank
6.)Bank Of Baroda
7.)ABN Amro Bank
8.)Syndicate Bank
9.)State Bank of India
10.)Bank of India
11.)Andhra Bank
12.)Centurion Bank of Punjab
13.)IDBI Bank.
14.)SBI Associate Bank's
15.)Kotak Mahindra Bank

There are many other banks which provide Internet Banking Facility but Paisapay just support three banks as mentioned above.

Other shopping portal are also accepting payment through mode like Itz Cash Card and Don Car.

Why Paisapay is not accepting payment from above mentioned Banks?

eBay is India's largest online portal and all the banks which are missing should be in the list of Paisapay.

eBay always talk about Good Buyer's experience but if buyer will get only three option for OBT(Online Bank Transfer) then I am not sure if that will really improve buyer experience or will encourage buyers to shop on eBay.

Buyers will prefer to shop from other shopping portals which provide a wide range of option for making payment.

Paisapay seems to just focus on Increasing its Charges for receiving payment but don't do anything to provide good experience to buyers.

eBay always ask sellers to provide best experience to buyers but eBay/Paisapay themselves ignore the interest of buyers and because of few banks for OBT,It cause Inconvenience to buyer.

Comments/Suggestion from other members are welcome.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

aajtak20
Community Member
hi thats funny ebay shold improve paisa pay
Message 31 of 53
latest reply

avtar2sandhu
Community Member
Plz add sbi .....Indias leading bank.Many time I visited E-bay but could not succeded due to lack of obt of sbi.
Message 32 of 53
latest reply

rsayeed
Community Member
STATE BANK OF INDIA!!!! paleeeease.
Message 33 of 53
latest reply

karumanchi1991
Community Member
Yes please accept bank of baroda i banking
Message 34 of 53
latest reply

usadude05
Community Member
SBI has to be there...
Message 35 of 53
latest reply

vishalbkumar_rocks
Community Member
HELLO EVERYONE,

IT'S VERY SAD THAT EBAY A RENOWNED AND TRUSTED ONLINE MERCHANT DOESN'T HAS AN SBI PAYMENT PORTAL.

SBI HAS MORE THAN 50 MILLION CUSTOMERS,
AT LEAST A HUNDRED THOUSAND CUSTOMERS LIKE ME...
WHO R UNABLE TO TRANSACT ON EBAY JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE A CREDIT CARD OR AN ACCOUNT IN THE BANKS SUPPORTED.

MANY TIMES I HAVE TO BORROW MY FRIEND'S CARD ND ID TO TRANSACT,
EVEN MORE TIMES I HAD JUST HAVE TO DROP THE IDEA OF BUYING MY DESIRED STUFF JUST BECAUSE OF THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE PROPER PAYMENT GATEWAY!

I AM SURE EVEN JUST THE ADDITION OF A FEW PAYMENT GATEWAYS
COULD SURELY ENHANCE THE ONLINE TRADE ON EBAY MANY TIMES,
AND ALSO COVERING UP ANY EXPENSE FACED DURING THE UPDATE..

EVEN A FIGURE LIKE 10000 OR LITTLE MORE CAN SURELY MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE,
I AM VERY SURE THE EBAY TEAM WILL, MOST PROBABLY HAS ALREADY, RECOGNIZED THIS THEORY ND IT'S VALUE.

I VERY EAGERLY AWAIT THE DAY WHEN THEY WILL FINALLY OPEN THEIR EYES..
Message 36 of 53
latest reply

abdulbarik09
Community Member
there must be sbi payment option on ebay because so many request you already recieved regarding this bank & so many requests you will recieve in future so please take a look of your suggestion box & make the right decision because to do not this you loss
Message 37 of 53
latest reply

surajitm133
Community Member
I think ebay does not think about the remote villagers of India where limited banks are only available like SBI,ALLAHABAD,Axis etc.Many of my relatives or friends want to do their shopping from ebay but only this issue is a trouble for them. Correct,atleast Axis Bank and SBI should not be missed out.Because remote villagers can open their a/c maintaining a minimum balance of rs 2500 or 1000 with these banks.
So ebay should think about such remote areas of India where every cellular operators are fighting.If any ebay person of ebay management contact me then I can explain this clearly that how ebay busines can grow speedily.
regards
Surajit Mondal
ebay id- surajitm133
Message 38 of 53
latest reply

paisa pay option is good but many international buyers trust paypal option like paisa pay is equal to paypal foreign customers are not aware of paisapay system of ebay, hence ebay can provide paypal option also for the sellers from India by easily verification process through bank accout not like with the credit cards like visa and master card.
Message 39 of 53
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Please include SBI - State Bank Of India.
Message 40 of 53
latest reply