Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Paisapay Online Bank Transfer - Just Three Banks as a payment option?:_|

Hello, eBay is leading online portal all over the world but it is very disappointing to know that payment gateway of www.eBay.in(Paisapay) only support just 3 banks for making online Payment. The three banks which are available for making payment onl...

ebay gift not received

i purchased an item on ebay with paisa pay id 28877184067 with promotional code WK18ARHDDX. on the 9th may 2011 i have still not received the gift. can u please let me know the status regarding the same regards

Free Gift Not Received

Hi, I have already sent a mail on 06/06/11.This is my second mail I have purchased one Nokia E72 last month alog with there were a ebay prromotional gift.But upto this moment I have not received the same.Also no response to my mail.When will I get th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have not recived my Order Product

Once we try to track thorugh Courier Agency (DTDC). He behaved like , we are asking free Current Ststus of Shipping no M64180075 Additional Details... M64180075 Date From --» To Status Thu, Jun 02, 2011 GOREGAON BRANCH, MUMBAI SAHIBABAD BRANCH, SAHIB...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gift not received for Cricket Quiz #15

Hi, I am supposed to be a winner of Cricket Quiz #15 on eBay India’s Facebook page and i have won an iBall 2GB pendrive! For this i have been requested to send my mailing address for dispatching the gift and i have sent the correct address too. But t...

Promotional gift not received

I have purchased Nokia E72 from ebay on 21-05-11,there were a promotional gift from ebay with this product.I have received the item from the seller but the promotional gift not received till now.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay customer support unresponsive?

I have posted three queries to ebay and none of them have been answered. Even though the auto-reply said i'll get a reply within 72 Hrs I have not recieved a reply for a mail sent 2 weeks ago. Apparently Ebay is ignoring customers who are asking for ...

Refund not received

I brought a Violin though ebay (PaisaPay ID : 28743004733) and since its a damaged product I claim for replacement or returning my money back (eGuarantee Claim # 46889 (KMM49208136V51429L0KM)). I was asked to send back the goods on Tue, Apr 19, 2011 ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful