cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisapay Online Bank Transfer - Just Three Banks as a payment option?:_|

Hello,
eBay is leading online portal all over the world but it is very disappointing to know that payment gateway of www.eBay.in(Paisapay) only support just 3 banks for making online Payment.

The three banks which are available for making payment online are:ICICI Bank,HDFC Bank and Citibank.

There is a long list of banks which provides facility of Internet banking,Like:

1.)Axis Bank
2.)Federal Bank
3.)Karnaraka Bank
4.)Corporation Bank
5.)Indian Bank
6.)Bank Of Baroda
7.)ABN Amro Bank
8.)Syndicate Bank
9.)State Bank of India
10.)Bank of India
11.)Andhra Bank
12.)Centurion Bank of Punjab
13.)IDBI Bank.
14.)SBI Associate Bank's
15.)Kotak Mahindra Bank

There are many other banks which provide Internet Banking Facility but Paisapay just support three banks as mentioned above.

Other shopping portal are also accepting payment through mode like Itz Cash Card and Don Car.

Why Paisapay is not accepting payment from above mentioned Banks?

eBay is India's largest online portal and all the banks which are missing should be in the list of Paisapay.

eBay always talk about Good Buyer's experience but if buyer will get only three option for OBT(Online Bank Transfer) then I am not sure if that will really improve buyer experience or will encourage buyers to shop on eBay.

Buyers will prefer to shop from other shopping portals which provide a wide range of option for making payment.

Paisapay seems to just focus on Increasing its Charges for receiving payment but don't do anything to provide good experience to buyers.

eBay always ask sellers to provide best experience to buyers but eBay/Paisapay themselves ignore the interest of buyers and because of few banks for OBT,It cause Inconvenience to buyer.

Comments/Suggestion from other members are welcome.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

prangunwala
Community Member
Please give me the detail of bank supported to online bank transfer
Message 11 of 53
latest reply

vikram_lashkari
Community Member
hi

plz include Bank of Baroda it is 100 year old bank. millions of customer are holding account

thanks
vikram
Message 12 of 53
latest reply

DEAR EBAY. I TELL U. YOU WILL ROCK . IF THERE IS SBI AND AXIS BANK
Message 13 of 53
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
Too many cooks may spoil the broth,
Too many banks may make eBay delicious.
Message 14 of 53
latest reply

jk_combocity
Community Member
hello sir i have a sbi online a/c but i cant make the payment from there. kindly add sbi online payment pollicy.

thank you
Jayanta Kalita
Goalpara, Assam
India-783101.
e-mail:jk.combocity@gmail.com
Message 15 of 53
latest reply

mykonarcow81
Community Member
ebay has introduced global easybuy but SBI online payment is still missing too bad !
Message 16 of 53
latest reply

hulk2009gyann
Community Member
Hi,

What sin does HSBC Bank done to not to have included in paisapay?
Message 17 of 53
latest reply

123-gurukriparaghu
Community Member
:_|hallo sir i have a sbi/vijaya bank/idbi( debit card ) online a/c but i cant make the payment from there. kindly add more online payment bank to increse buyers
Message 18 of 53
latest reply

Hello Friends,
I have just checked Indiatimes and found that they are offering Online Payment for 22 Banks.(That is what we call service)

Also they are providing all other payment method like:

1.)ITZ Cash
2.)Lufthansa Flying Miles
3.)Pay Mate option
4.)Done Card
5.)mChek

But eBay is KING and eBay do not require any more banks to be added or any other kind of payment method.

I agree that buyer experience is improving with just 3 banks for online payment.

Thank You eBay for the constant reply to our posts.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 19 of 53
latest reply

thegenuinecollections
Community Member
Hi it is very pathetic that only 3 banks have been added in paisa pay.I know a lot of people having ebay accounts.All they do is use ebay for checking and comparing prices.I am sure atleast 75% of such searches would turn to sales if debit card payments are accepted.Especially after the economic recession many banks have made rules for issuing credit cards very strict.

Also in our country Credit cards are not much popular to the common people.

Just think of the student community.Who will have a credit card?And the young community users are high in ebay and its really pathetic that they are unable to use ebay for buying things.

The largest Public Sector Bank in India is SBI.And even SBI's OBT is not included in the payment gateway.

As many of the friends said many shopping websites offer Debit card payments and none of them are as large as ebay.When they can make Debit card payments possible why can't ebay?

Many sellers inquire about Debit card payments and when they know it is not possible they just go and its sellers who are losing their business.

Payment gateway is a real weak structure in ebay although its safe.If offering Debit card payments we are sure sales will double or triple or even more.Once a buyer has good experience with buying the word spreads and can make online shopping in India a revolution.More sellers will be interested to sell in ebay and ebay also grows.Is that not a great success for ebay as well as sellers like us?

In U.S you can see the online shopping craze.And in a country like India where a billion people live why it is not possible?

Indian economy is growing and every year millionaires increase in number.

Lets raise our voice together to make paisapay like paypal which accepts all kinds of payments.

Thank you shree_krishna_gems

"Jai Ho"
Message 20 of 53
latest reply