cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ye Sab Kya Ho Raha Hai V Care Team Hard Money Going In Drain

allindiaonline
Community Member
Ye Sab Kya Ho Raha Hai V Care Team Hard Money Going In Drain

Item Not recd rtd back we are selling this item last 5 Year still item not described claim given in buyer favor no body call me no body confirmed why seller seller money going in vain

where is my money

where is product

how it was decided that item not described

is any body contacted me for this issue

V care pl tell me who handled this case why he / She not contacted me on what basis they approved the Refund

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 7:15 PM
Subject: Refund request approved for PaisaPay ID 28974608721.
To: tousifparvezshaikh@gmail.com

eBay eBay sent this message to PARVEZ HARUN SHAIKH ( allindiaonline ).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Refund request approved for PaisaPay ID 28974608721
Dear allindiaonline,
Buyer radhikak54's refund request on item "PAIN KILLER MASSAGER QUICK RELIEF Infrared Deep Heat" 250825589549 has been approved on 13-Jun-11. The request was approved because: Item significantly not as described.
Need further assistance?
The payment for the item is being returned back to the buyer.

If you do not agree with this refund, please visit the PaisaPay Resolution Centre.

Thank you,
PaisaPay
Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip

Use good judgment when accepting cheques or demand drafts as payment for high value items. Before shipping the items, check with your bank to ensure that the payment method is valid, and the funds have cleared and are available.

Learn more to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

eBay sent this email to you at tousifparvezshaikh@gmail.com about your account registered on eBay India.

eBay will periodically send you required emails about the site and your transactions. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 2010 eBay, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay, Inc. eBay India Private Limited is located at 101 B, Akruti Corporate Park, L.B.S. Marg, Kanjurmarg (west), Mumbai - 400079, India.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0