cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paisapay Online Bank Transfer - Just Three Banks as a payment option?:_|

Hello,
eBay is leading online portal all over the world but it is very disappointing to know that payment gateway of www.eBay.in(Paisapay) only support just 3 banks for making online Payment.

The three banks which are available for making payment online are:ICICI Bank,HDFC Bank and Citibank.

There is a long list of banks which provides facility of Internet banking,Like:

1.)Axis Bank
2.)Federal Bank
3.)Karnaraka Bank
4.)Corporation Bank
5.)Indian Bank
6.)Bank Of Baroda
7.)ABN Amro Bank
8.)Syndicate Bank
9.)State Bank of India
10.)Bank of India
11.)Andhra Bank
12.)Centurion Bank of Punjab
13.)IDBI Bank.
14.)SBI Associate Bank's
15.)Kotak Mahindra Bank

There are many other banks which provide Internet Banking Facility but Paisapay just support three banks as mentioned above.

Other shopping portal are also accepting payment through mode like Itz Cash Card and Don Car.

Why Paisapay is not accepting payment from above mentioned Banks?

eBay is India's largest online portal and all the banks which are missing should be in the list of Paisapay.

eBay always talk about Good Buyer's experience but if buyer will get only three option for OBT(Online Bank Transfer) then I am not sure if that will really improve buyer experience or will encourage buyers to shop on eBay.

Buyers will prefer to shop from other shopping portals which provide a wide range of option for making payment.

Paisapay seems to just focus on Increasing its Charges for receiving payment but don't do anything to provide good experience to buyers.

eBay always ask sellers to provide best experience to buyers but eBay/Paisapay themselves ignore the interest of buyers and because of few banks for OBT,It cause Inconvenience to buyer.

Comments/Suggestion from other members are welcome.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

Atleast Axis Bank and SBI should not be missed out.

A good chunck of registered ebay members must be using Net banking of these two Banks.

Even if a small percentage of this chunk goes away to other shopping Portals .... then it's a Big loss to the ebay Market Place. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 53
latest reply

tick tick-1

Message 3 of 53
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi All,

PaisaPay should introduce payment methods through Visa Debit Card (any bank). I know its very difficult, But if this is introduced, then a there will be a major hike in sales.

Atleast for now, please introduce SBI and re-introduce Axis Bank. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 53
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Most od sellers choose Only PAISAPAY as Accepted Payment Method due to increment of Fraud buyers these days . and they loose good sales just due to this limitation( only 3 banks for OBT payment) ,
Ebay must increase payment methods ..

@ ss_chetan_ss
MIND YOUR LAUNGUAGE ....
INDRANEEL ...Remove post of ss_chetan_ss...
Message 5 of 53
latest reply

Hello,
Its been really long time that many sellers requested eBay for more Payment options for OBT,just like I did.

But eBay never replied to the post and therefore I had stopped providing any suggestion or advice.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 6 of 53
latest reply

parkashprem
Community Member
I think that eBay.in should include almost all banks which support internet banking as mentioned above. As eBay.in has included almost all banks with branches in their list for processing PaisaPay remittance to sellers, they should also include all the banks supporting internet banking in India to help buyers. Everybody in India do not have a Credit Card for purchase and they are also worried about buying using a Credit Card. But we all have Internet Banking and a Computer. Also, Credit Card is not issued to everyone in India due to many rejections as all of us know. Only 3 Banks included in paying through PaisaPay is a huge problem for buyers which can be the reason for not buying on eBay India. If eBay India does not include other Banks for Internet Banking and other methods to pay through PaisaPay, buyers will get attracted to other Indian sites offering numerous payment methods.
Message 7 of 53
latest reply

gati2008
Community Member
Even I agree here. More banks in the list for the payment options means, more options for a customer. These options will also help us to avoid getting Money Transfer in Our banks (generally happens after 10 days of sales) and Money Orders.

Indraneel, are you listening!!!

Gaurav Bhargava
Gati2008
Message 8 of 53
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear shree_krishna_gems, gati2008 and all other members,

I'm glad to state that the suggestions that you all have posted here to increase the number of banks and thereby increase payment options to a wide array of buyers community has been accepted for feasibility check and the team has started working on it.

The team is excited about this especially to see the passion our community holds for eBay.

Since this is going to involve alot of tie-ups, co-ordination and legal reviews it will take some time and we should be in a state to launch more banks and payment methods such as Debit crd facility and cash cards as more payment options only towards later half of this year.

Being the eyes and ears of the community to eBay and vice versa, it is my pleasure that I can have suggestions passed onto the concerned teams and ensure to update the discussion threads if we find feasibility on initiating them.

Having said this I hope all members keep posting their suggestions and concerns on how we can better our marketplace with every such initiative :-).

You guys rock!! Thank you for your suggestions.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 9 of 53
latest reply

axis_stores
Community Member
ya this is right sbi you must add
Message 10 of 53
latest reply