cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Discussion with the PowerShip Team on Jan 23rd 2013, 2 - 4 PM

Dear Members, 

eBay India is organizing online Open Workshop for eBay sellers to learn more and ask questions related to PowerShip Program. Over 700+ sellers have joined PowerShip and are successfully delivering items all over India with India’s best Logistics Service Providers and availing benifits like fast ship discounts, reduced shipping costs and a better experience to buyers.

Please join us for the workshop between 2 PM to 4 PM on 23rd January 2013.

We look forward to your participation!

Regards,

eBay India Team
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Hi !

I want to start selling again, but unable to list item can you plz look into the matter.

Rgds,
Message 2 of 53
latest reply

cdma.solutions
Community Member
I have already applied for powership program and requested many times on phone as well.
Please give me the previlege to use powership program.
Message 3 of 53
latest reply

hello,

Powership is very very costly for me because i am paying far less charges then Powership and my all parcels are in volume weight and as per my contract dtdc and first flight divide the volume by 6000 however powership divides the volume by 5000, if i opt to powership then almost the shipping charge will be three times

eg :- if i am paying now rs.100/- after using powership the charges will be Rs.300/- for me.

If you can make your charges more cheaper and volumentric weight will divide by 6000 then i will think to join powership.
regards
handicrafts_store
Message 4 of 53
latest reply

if ebay can implement a automated feedback system for sellers when a buyer does not leave any feedback even after 30days then ebay can treat as the buyer is happy with the transaction that will be help full to all of the ebay sellers.
Message 5 of 53
latest reply

kandannara
Community Member
Hi, From where do I get the packing materials and at what cost ?
Message 6 of 53
latest reply

laptop.360
Community Member
I had applied for POWER-SHIP Program, but still there is no response. I had sent many mails and even talked to CS but, no response.

At-least reply with YES or NO. Or Provide any guidelines for, how one could opt for power-ship.

I had shipped all the items mostly on same day of order, and this can be seen on my feedback.

But still there's no response, from eBay Power-ship.

Main concern we are facing in eBay business is all SHIPPING and Logistics.

Its my humble request to eBay, to see this and do the needful.
Message 7 of 53
latest reply

dealsmast
Community Member
hello,
I want to participate in powership program during 23rd feb. Kindly guide me about the participation of the program. Also send me the charges for Powership program.

Regards,
Dealsmast
Message 8 of 53
latest reply

if ebay can implement a automated feedback system for sellers when a buyer does not leave any feedback even after 30days then ebay can treat as the buyer is happy with the transaction that will be help full to all of the ebay sellers.

I SECOND.
Message 9 of 53
latest reply

Sorry for spamming. But I have tried all other options and failed, so I have to do this. Here is the issue:

I am not able to REVISE or LIST any items from my eBay account real.phoenix since last 30 days. I have contacted eBay several times but could not get any resolution to this.

My account was blocked temporarily for 7 days for Duplicate Listings. This block was applied on 10th January. However, I was unable to REVISE or LIST items earlier than this duration. The Temporary block of 7 days has also been over since last 5 days, all the fees are paid, DSRs are good, no Resolution Center issue exists. I am NOT a Non-Performing Selling (SNP).

In the morning Mr. Ashok Prajapati informed me that my account will be handled by Unnati Sanura, Mumbai. I tried to send her an email on her email ID but it was returned back to me showing an error.

Hence, I am contacting you. Kindly look into this matter. I am losing a lot on my profitability as I am unable to revise my prices and I am also unable to generate new business as I cannot list any item.
Message 10 of 53
latest reply