Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

reguarding product quailty

i have recived from you item name Silver 100% Original Aluma Data Secure Aluminum Wallet Water Proof RFID Safe.This product quailty very very poor accoding product price.i m highly dissatisfied from ur product quailty.so request you plese d'nt sell t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Open House Discussion with the PowerShip Team on Jan 23rd 2013, 2 - 4 PM

Dear Members, eBay India is organizing online Open Workshop for eBay sellers to learn more and ask questions related to PowerShip Program. Over 700+ sellers have joined PowerShip and are successfully delivering items all over India with India’s best ...

False Claim of Attempted Delivery

I'm in receipt of an email from ebay - "Sorry we missed you! We tried delivering the order with the following details to your premise but were unable to." Email reference id: [#f27a9e15ad2c4188925c232997b6d8cb#] I beg to state that the courier compan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding Debit my payment from my account

Sir I Ordered the Above product on 25 Jan 2013 on 7:30 PM . then my network connection is slow on transaction ,therefore my account is debit with Rs.9.00 but my account is not shown about the ordered No. So i request to you i have not order no . of t...

i didn't got my money back

dear sir , i ch.harish kumar i hav ordered ear phones on ur website from ur side they have cancelled the order so as early as possible please return the money back into my account its been so long the order has cancelled yours sincerly chharish kumar...

Ganesha Chaturthi gift parcel tampered and the gift was replaced by sweets.

Hi Team, I am eligible for micromax x291 (PGANESHA03 Gift code) for my purchase Paisapay id: 32215303657 After a long wait, the gift parcel came to me today but rather in an unexpected manner. (Firstflight AWB No; D12240803) The parcel was tampered a...

100 Listings Free is that True???

Dear eBay, While browsing eBay site, I saw the statement on below url. http://pages.ebay.in/help/account/fees.html In section "Key Points to Remember" Its mentioned that "The first 100 listings created by any seller on eBay will not be charged the in...