cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open House Discussion with the PowerShip Team on Jan 23rd 2013, 2 - 4 PM

Dear Members, 

eBay India is organizing online Open Workshop for eBay sellers to learn more and ask questions related to PowerShip Program. Over 700+ sellers have joined PowerShip and are successfully delivering items all over India with India’s best Logistics Service Providers and availing benifits like fast ship discounts, reduced shipping costs and a better experience to buyers.

Please join us for the workshop between 2 PM to 4 PM on 23rd January 2013.

We look forward to your participation!

Regards,

eBay India Team
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Dear eBay Team,

Please discount the earlier message. I received a response from eBay today morning.

Thanks,
Mustufa
Message 11 of 53
latest reply

How to attend this Open house discussion? Please guide.
Message 12 of 53
latest reply

Dear Members,

I am Sameer Yadav, Operations Manager for eBay India. I am responsible for PowerShip program.

We will be starting the open house session for eBay India PowerShip program - Intermediated Shipping solution. Please feel free to post your questions, queries or comments on the program.

In advance, thank you for your participation.

Regards,
Sameer
Message 13 of 53
latest reply

Can we ship our personal parcels using powership program
Message 14 of 53
latest reply

Dear handicrafts_store,

Thanks for sharing your question.

PowerShip leverages some of the most reputed courier companies in India, i.e FedEx, BlueDart, Aramex. We will soon be launching DTDC. 90% of the shipments are processed through FedEx and BlueDart combined, this enables you to deliver 85% to 90% within 3 days.

FedEx, BlueDart and Aramex uses 5000 CMS for calculating volumetric weight and others use 6000 CMS and hence the difference. The weight returned to eBay by the LSP during the shipping process is what is being used Shipping fees in PowerShip. If DTDC services your order in PowerShip, you will be charged basis the weight checked and used basis 6000 CMS (volumetric again).
Besides the pricing, there are several advantages in using PowerShip that most of our services are enjoying as well:

a. Fast delivery of products; 90% of items you ship are delivered within 3 days with next day delivery to the metro cities.
b. Use of reputed courier companies help gain buyer confidence and satisfaction
c. Standardized packing material for your products, helping you deliver a standardized experience to all your buyers
d. FastShip discount shipping items on the same day or next day of transaction (business day)
e. Piece of mind, items shipped through PowerShip are covered for the complete value of the products
f. Reduce manpower since you do not have to follow up with your Logistics Service Provider for delivery

And much more….

Regards
Message 15 of 53
latest reply

Is it possible for me to not ship via Powership LPs in exceptional cases? I understand I can ship via my own LP when the registered LP does not ship to the area. But Is it possible to not send by powership LP and use my LP for a servicable area?
Message 16 of 53
latest reply

emartbazaar
Community Member
Dear Samerr Yadav,

This is Rahman from Emartbazaar

As per your mail our poweship was scheduled to activate on 18 Jan 13. But today is 23 Jan 13. Our powership is not activated yet and we have received our packing material also. Yesterday we have already sent mail to you regarding this. we did'nt receive any reply from you yet. Please do the needful to activate powership for our ebay account.
We are really disappointed.

Regards
Message 17 of 53
latest reply

Is it possible to have a preference of the LP among FedEx, BlueDart, Aramex and DTDC.
I am the supplier of Soft toys and the actual weight of the product is far less as compared to the volume and thus most of the times I am charged with volumetric calculations. As DTDC calculates volume by 6000 thus the shipping weight will definately come less from them.

Is it possible to specify a preference like - DTDC, BlueDart, FedEx, Aramax in this order be allowed to pick shipment from my store. This will allow my products to be shipped for less.
Message 18 of 53
latest reply

Dear cdma.solutions,

Thanks for expressing interest in PowerShip program.

Currently we are enabling sellers with more than 2 shipments per day (average). We are happy to add you in PowerShip.

Please let us know when you are ready to be enabled on PowerShip

Regards
Message 19 of 53
latest reply

Dear tgqualityproductss ,

Thanks for your suggestion on the feedback system.

On this forum, we are discussing questions or queries related to PowerShip. The suggestion looks more relevant for the feedback system and we will submit this for internal review and consideration.

Please do let us know if you have any questions on PowerShip program. Thanks for joining the PowerShip program.

Regards
Message 20 of 53
latest reply