Online consumer court complaint link

this is the link to online consumer court

Please use the link and file a complaint the more number of complaints that is when ebay guys will wake up http://www.consumercomplaints.in/new_complaint/
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Online consumer court complaint link

First off there is no online cunsumer court, please show a Govt of India seal or logo on the website.

Regarding S4, I feel bad for you but then again you have not mentioned how much you paid for the phone, was it the original price?

The item was described as new but does it come with Manufacturer warranty? You have claimed the accessories are fake, so did the Samsung Service Center give you a certificate that those items are fake?

Once you approach the Mumbai Consumer Court please keep these documents handly along with the agreement copy that you were deceived or eBay sent you a false item.

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

Hey, I appericiate your conceren. Please find inline response for you questions 

First off there is no online cunsumer court, please show a Govt of India seal or logo on the website.

This is the major flaw for online shoppers, now how is it possible that I need to come to Mumbai at 2000 km far away from my place for fighting the case. (Demoralizing for online shopping ). This message was for ebay Legals, though ebay have sorted it out and made a request of a refund, but they should take appropriate action against such frauds.

Regarding S4, I feel bad for you but then again you have not mentioned how much you paid for the phone, was it the original price?

- The original price for the product was 27000 on march 23 where it was 28-29k on other websites. I applied a coupon for I think 1500 discount, and paid the rest of the amount. 

Yes, it was the original price. I talked to the seller and he said that the phone is imported from other countries

I bought the same phone from a local dealer at a price of 28,500 Rs. with sealed pack and warranty bill after a week of this incident.  

The item was described as new but does it come with Manufacturer warranty? You have claimed the accessories are fake, so did the Samsung Service Center give you a certificate that those items are fake?

-  The official status of the phone was out of service that means the warranty has been finished. BUT NOTHING WAS MENTIONED ON THE PRODUCT DETAILS. It should come in under refurbished or used phone category not in NEW.

- Duplicate accessories don't need any certification bro, you can feel it by only touching them. Moreover the seller himself has committed that these were not original which comes with the box, because again they are imported.

Once you approach the Mumbai Consumer Court please keep these documents handly along with the agreement copy that you were deceived or eBay sent you a false item.

Are you kidding me for 27k I will have to spend around 50k ????  And it's not about ebay but its seller who is making ebay responsible for their frauds and convincing users to entrust the platform.

Now if you will ask me, I WILL NEVER EVER BUY PHONES OR ELECTRONICS ONLINE SPECIALLY FROM EBAY.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

try this 1st

if u like my answer pls click KUDOS (right side corner)

Resolution ceter
(res.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolutionCenter)

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

psin2497
Community Member

Dear sir/mam,

Sub-(complaint about the bad service/or misunderstanding)

My samsung galaxy S3 display glass is been broken,and
I have puchased a samsung S3 display glass
though ebay,by paying
RS- 1249/-

But that glass is of no use,because it doesnt have touch pad.As said by various dealers.

So i request you to,please let me provide with the option,so that with that money,i can purchase something else through ebay/or can purchase samsung S3 display with touchpad.

Your couriered product is with me.
And all the thing are as usaul,no damage,none of the product packing is removed.
I am willing to order another product.

Please do me a favour,this is my fist experience with online shopping,i want to have a good image of your service and my satisfaction.

thanking you

Priya singh

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

moha.naus
Community Member

One of the worst experience.... first time buyer and becoming last time buyer for eBay. Call center agents don't know what is customer satisfaction and repeat customer, worst logistics, no response from seller, as per call center agent only option is that let customer suffer.... even will get a far better service with local shop in my neighborhood....

Message 15 of 23
latest reply

sasin46
Community Member

Sir

I am V.SASIKUMAR, I was ordered the Xiome Redmi - 1s mobile on 16.10.2014.

Today(25.10.2014) Instead of Xiome Redmi -1s I recieved the mobile, but the mobile was Moto e.Please replace the Moto e. But the bill was mentioned by Xiome Redmi - 1s and the amount was also paid for that mobile(7999.00 Rs). But inside the package the mobile was Moto e(6999.00 Rs). I want only the Xiome Redmi - 1s mobile. Please replace the mobile very quickly.I am unsatisfied on your service.  

V.SASIKUMAR

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

yashob0
Community Member

Hi,

I bought a saree from ebay and requested for refund as the item is not as per description. I got a call from ebay stating the item matches decsription and they closed issue without consudering my request to see item personally and decide. 

Irrespective of repeated calls to customer care people in ebay are not able to understand the problem I am stating and they are not connecting call to higher management people. They say they will get back and do not turn up when asked to escalate the issue at higher level.

There is seriously issues with the way ebay is handling buyers. I request higher management to look into it as I am unable to reach any of them. I want ebay to see the product personally that they sent but they say they caanot see the item as it is not in their policy. 

Regards,

Yash

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

siva7878
Community Member
Hi everybody. I ordered Two mobile xolo500 on 28.02.2015 through credit card 6 months EMI. But EBay delivered only one quantity. I asked EBay customer care they said after two days we will solve your problem daily I asked but they told last answer we r not responsible. Our eBay seller only responsible you call to them. Seller name is Tam International. His mobile number is 09555241789. I was calling him daily still now but he didn't response. So everybody Don't buy Through EBay website They are Number 1 Fraud website. EBay Theft my 3200₹.. I They are descent Baggers... Don't buy don't buy don't buy Through EBAY website... Number 1 website...
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

siva7878
Community Member

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

siva7878
Community Member
I will complain to police to eBay & Tam international..
Message 20 of 23
latest reply