Online consumer court complaint link

this is the link to online consumer court

Please use the link and file a complaint the more number of complaints that is when ebay guys will wake up http://www.consumercomplaints.in/new_complaint/
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Also please take a minute or 2 to leave a feedback on Facebook and let the whole world know on these guys laziness

http://www.facebook.com/eBay
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
May be the official way to get resolution is logging into Govt supported consumer complaint resolution center:
http://core.nic.in/

Steps to log a complaint against eBay:
1. Click on 'Complaint Registration' link in the Home page.
2. Submit registration details.
3. Click on 'Consumer Login' link present in the bottom right corner of home page.
4. Login using your username and password.
5. Click on 'File Complaint' link.
6. Select 'Sector' as 'Products'.
7. Select segment as 'On line Shopping'.
8. Select brand as ebay.
9. Fill in other details of your problem and click on 'SUBMIT' button.

As per the site, you are expected to get resolution within 3 months. You can also check the status of your complaint.
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

kirankba
Community Member
As per the Consumer Online Resource & Empowerment Center website, you can also file your complaint on Toll-Free number 1800-180-4566.
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

himanshub7
Community Member
Respected Sir,

This is to bring in your kind notice in regards to my compliant against eBay India. I am a big fan of eBay; however my trust was shattered with the recent purchase I made with eBay. Recently I purchased “COOLER MASTER CPU FAN,LGA 775 FOR PINLESS MOTHERBOARD” with Item number: 330667014720 from eBay Website.

The URL for the product

http://www.ebay.in/itm/COOLER-MASTER-CPU-FAN-LGA-775-PINLESS-MOTHERBOARD-/330667014720?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4cfd4a3a40

Now as per the URL the Product features are

SPECIFICATIONS:-

* Fan: 95 x 25.5mm
* Fan Speed: 0~4200 ~10%rpm
* Fan Airflow: 71.5 CFM (Max.)
* Air pressure (mmH2O): 7.1mmH20
* Fan Life Expectancy: 40000hrs
* Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
* Voltage: 12V
* Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 19 dBA
* Connector: 4 pin

I got interested in the Product and placed the Order for the same and was so excited for the Product. I got the Product was shocked to see that the Product was of extremely pathetic quality. Then I went ahead and fitted the same in my Computer. Then again I was shocked when I tested the Fan and found out that this holy piece of crap cannot run more than 2000 RPM (As per the website it should run at 4200 RPM). I immediately shared the negative feedback and fortunately got email from the Seller / Vendor to remove the negative feedback and he will send me the new one. As per his email the new fan will have 4 pin and would run around at 4200 RPM, he also shared the Model Number CI5-9HDSF-PL-GP and benchmark of the fan (Probably copied from the Cooler master’s website, well no issues with that), now as per his email I went ahead and updated the comments and the seller also shipped me the new one.

Two days back I got the new one and was again surprised to see that on cover of the fan it was clearly mentioned that the Fan will run at 2200 RPM apart from the below mentioned features:

Heat Sink Dimensions ø85 x 35 mm
Fan Dimension ø95 x 25mm
Speed (R.P.M.) 2200±10%
Air Flow (CFM) 30.67 (Max.)

Voltage 12 VDC
Notice 22 dBA (Min.)

Model Number DI5-9HDSL-0L-GP

When I checked at manufacturer’s website, they manufacture both the models but have huge difference in them

Request you to please go through with the complete email and technical specification on (Manufacturers Website)
http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=4215 CI5-9HDSF-PL-GP
http://www.coolermaster.in/product.php?product_id=4207 DI5-9HDSL-0L-GP

I simply don’t understand how someone can do this on eBay. The Seller himself mentioned in the email that he would be sending me the “CI5-9HDSF-PL-GP” Model. You show on the eBay page that you would send the Quality Product and what you actually ship is entirely different product. It’s like fooling people or I should say it’s like a fraud.

Never anticipated in my dreams also that this thing happens on eBay, it’s my humble request to you please look into this matter and resolve the issue at earliest. I have at most trust in the eBay Management. I would like to have the CPU Fan as per the description on the EBay Webpage. Please don’t ask me to get the refund. The Features on the EBay page are of CI5-9HDSF-PL-GP

Features:

* Fan: 95 x 25.5mm
* Fan Speed: 0~4200 ~10%rpm
* Fan Airflow: 71.5 CFM (Max.)
* Air pressure (mmH2O): 7.1mmH20
* Fan Life Expectancy: 40000hrs
* Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
* Voltage: 12V
* Fan Noise Level (dB-A): 19 dBA
* Connector: 4 pin

The Above mentioned features were mentioned in the email too.

Ending my email with lot of Hope from eBay that I would be shipped the correct product and you and your team will restore back my faith and Trust in EBay.

Few Details:

Seller baainfotech has shipped item (COOLER MASTER CPU FAN,LGA 775 FOR PINLESS MOTHERBOARD) on 13-Jan-12. Seller has shipped your order (Paisa Pay ID 30613049967)

The shipping details are:

Courier name: India Post (Speed Post)
Airway bill details: EI016819985IN
Remarks: Please check the online tracking at indiapost

Item number: 330667014720
Buyer User ID: himanshub7
Seller User ID: baainfotech

Regards,

Himanshu Bhandula

New Delhi India
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

kamalchanchal
Community Member
sir
i bought a samsung galexy beam on 19.07.2012
and i recive the seller's packet and open it than i shocked that i saw in the packet
3 dummy mobiles and just i inform to seller for this froud than the seller not help me anything
so i requst you that my purchege item send me from seller thanks you
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

fawzan13
Community Member
not ready to refund my money .. bloody cheaters
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

sagarsky15
Community Member

IHi Team,

I have ordered a products in ebay and the product has been delivered delay as per their promised timings & even the product which I received is not working. So I approached ebay customer care members to refund, then they asked me to contact Phillips customer care, so I even approached phillips customer care where they say that they wont give warranty on online purchasing. neither of them are resolving my issue.

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

no product, no refund. Sir I had ordered for a Seagate hard disk on 05 Aug 13.(PaisaPay ID ***). Despite repeated reminders to ebay and vendor (***)they are not delivering the product. vendor is saying that they do not have the stock of item and they have not received the money from ebay. ebay is saying that they have given the money to vendor. So, now I don't have the money or the product. Kindly guide its been long wait for me.

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

It was a worst experince buying from eBay. I bought a Samsung galaxy S4 on 20th March 2014
When I opened the box after receiving from BlueDart courier services today(March 24, 2014) in the evening, I found discrepancies in the box received.
These are as follows:
1. The Samsung seal on the box was broken already.
2. The Body of the Mobile had scratches. Also it has screen guard already attached(I showed this to Samsung service center they said it doesn't come with mobile in the pack)
3. The IMEI number mentioned on the box and on the back side of mobile are completely different. This was a complete shock and make me feel like a dumb.
4. The accessories provided were not packed properly and they are not original even.

The above mentioned points clearly shows that the product provided by the seller is neither a genuine product nor brand new as mentioned on the website :"A brand-new, unused and undamaged item." In order to confirm this I talked to the seller and customer care and seller told me that the product is imported and they need to open the Samsung seals, which I think is not valid . Please find attached the photographs of each and every aspect as proof Please refund my money back as I need to buy phone very urgently before this week. It's a gift for a function which is on 30th march. Please do the needful as soon as possible

Claim ID:***
PaisaPay ID:***
Item number:***
Seller :***

Also note that sellers feedback seems all good but its all fake, most of them are for selling unlock codes

20140324_201521.jpg

20140324_201406.jpg

Its my humble request to you to take some apperopriate action against such frauds. I'm also planning to file a complaint in consumer court if I will not get any response from the both parties 
Message 10 of 23
latest reply