Online Workshop: Understanding your new My eBay

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear members,

We understand that some of our members have shown concerns in regards to ‘My eBay’ version.

We invite you to attend an Online Workshop on ‘How to use the new My eBay’ so that we can address the concerns you should have and also help you personalize your new ‘My eBay’ just as you did with the old version of ‘My eBay’.

Join this workshop to learn more about the new 'My eBay'.

Host: eBay Staff
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2009
Time: 4:00 pm. to 5:00 p.m. IST

Please feel free to ask any questions regarding the new version of ‘My eBay’.

See you on – Thursday, 12th March, 4 – 5 PM to learn more on ‘My eBay’.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
The eBay team
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

vijayahire
Community Member
Hi,
I am trying to get it registered as a seller and while doing it Pay pal has been asked for the listed bank accounts in there list. I have not found any bank within my area. I am in Trombay(Anushaktinagar), I have a account in Central Bank of India, Mankhurd Branch, second in Dena Bank, Chembur Naka Branch and third one in at State Bank of India, Anushaktinagar Branch I request you to list those bank in Pay pal Listing I had already chatted online with paypal they say we will try for the same. RBI has been given permission for listed banks only So I could not start the business. I hope you will look in to the matter so that I can register with pay pal.
Hope you will resolve the issue. Thanks

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

ravinissay
Community Member
Hello Indraneel

Please also incorporate sell similar item in the item under the new system
Thanks
Ravi
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi all,

Good Evening!!

Thank you for taking out time and posting your queries and concerns on this thread.

We have with us Preeti Mirpuri from the Product team to help you address your issues and enlighten us more on the new version of 'My eBay'.

Over to you Preeti :-).

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello All,

Its great to see so many questions on the new My eBay. Let me assure you all that the new My eBay has almost all the features that were used by buyers and sellers in classic My eBay and a lot more. It is customizable to suit your needs and will surely simplify managing buying and selling activity.

I will be here for the next hour to respond to any questions you may have so please feel free to post your questions.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Let me start with responses to all your questions.

Dear amitava123gems,

It's good to see you here. As mentioned earlier we are working towards your request to incorporate the scroll as well as display all sub categories in alphabetic order and will update you once these changes are live on site.

I hope you are now comfortable with using the new My eBay and have customized it to suit you.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear rajawadu,

Thank you for your question. Gallery images are already available in the new My eBay. It only requires some customization from your end. Please go to My eBay >> Sold >> Edit link(on the right) >> Customize >> Select the Picture checkbox >> Click Apply

This will display gallery images against your items. You can also use this to customize other features and display information that you need to manage your business.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear soma33123,

Thank you for your question. The leave feedback page has not changed for the new My eBay. The Leave feedback page does not display the icons stating whether the buyer has left feedback or not. That feature is available only with Selling Manager / Selling Manager Pro. You can subscribe to SM / SM Pro and use the Bulk Feedback feature and to also view the icons with a status for feedback left from the buyer.

I hope this answers your question.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear mysalesoffer,

Can you please explain what you mean by Posted feedback? If you are referring to feedback left by buyers i.e. Recent feedback you can click on the Feedback link within “Account” and view the Recent feedback received.

We are working towards adding the feedback section within your summary page. This should be available shortly.

To your question on viewing the Item Id and the Email ID in the sold section, these features are available. Since different sellers wish to view different information in their My eBay, the new My eBay is made customizable therefore you can choose what you wish to see in your sold section.

To add Email address and Item Id to you’re my eBay sold section just follow these steps:
- Go to My eBay >> Sold section
- Click on edit on the right side
- Click on Customize
- Select the Choose your own option
- Select Item Id check box
- Select buyer email address from the drop down below Member
- Click the apply button

This will display the Item Id and buyer email address within your sold section.

I hope this helps you simplify managing your selling activity.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear irfan_mall,

Please share more specific information on what is the issue you are facing with the new My eBay.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear axis_stores,

Thanks for your posts. Please see my responses below for all your questions:

1. The selling reminders are updated instantly. Could you please share details / screen shots when you see any discrepancy in the information displayed. Please send across screen shots to preetim@ebay.com

2. If I understand your question right you are referring to the Profile section in the My eBay Summary. You can currently view your Recent feedback within the feedback page available from Account >> Feedback page. We are working towards adding the Recent feedback section to the Summary. This will be done over the next few weeks. We will keep you updated once it is live on the site.

3. With regards to your question for an eBay note for PayPal transactions. We have a new Checkout system for PayPal transactions. This may have caused the note to not get displayed in the Order details page. We will share this feedback with the concerned team to see what they can do to incorporate it.

4. The option to send items to Auction / Fixed is available with the new My eBay. This feature is available to send Shop inventory format listings to either Auction or Fixed Price format. If you have a shop and have any listings in the Shop Inventory format you will see these buttons in the Active selling section.

I hope this answers your questions. Please feel free to post your feedback / any other questions on the new My eBay :-)
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 20 of 23
latest reply