Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bored

Well I miss the contests of ebay. There are no contests these days -- earlier there were so many contest .. I really miss -- I know ebay contest I just can't forget -- Treasure Hunt -- that was the best one .. can't we get something like Treasure hun...

Kingston 64Gb pen Drives

Hi friends. Pl be careful of the above product as these turn out to be absolutely fake & i have lost Rs.2305.00 bidding for the same (1No) in Jan'09. The sellers dont give any warranty & they do not buy back the product, citing the reason a the produ...

Axis Bank - Option

I have been waiting for Axis Bank Net Banking facility i.e Paisa Pay option in ebay for months. But cant find it. So When will ebay include Axis bank in Paisa Pay option.?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

fraud on E Bay

I have purchased Item No 320334145052 Acer laptop from “ tamco_india”. And paid through paisa pay ID 23701386960, when I received the packet that was send through another courier then declared on E bay, but it contained nothing but garbage. As a ebay...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Redeem of valintine's day gift ???

Dear Sir/Madam Please could you please let me know the answer for delay in sending the Valintines day gift as advertised by ebay, according to the advertisement purchase worth more than 10,000 will be entitled to have the mentioned gift as i purchase...

eBay changed CLASSICAL to BETA VERSION

eBay changed CLASSICAL to BETA VERSION:-x As we see their is a permanent change from classical to the beta version but according to me the OLD VERSION WAS GOOD. So eBay why don't give an option weather to chose classical or beta version all buyers an...

Question for Indraneel / eBay staff

Dear Indraneel , I want to know that can we use ebay logo on our own website/s as a link to our ebay store . also can we use our product photographs also in place of ebay logo for the same purpose , i.e. directing to our ebay store . Thanks Narinder

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay has not paid us the SELLER or the Buyer - We are stuck HELP!!!

Hello, on 26th Jan 2009 Ebay suspeneded our paisa pay account, no reason was given it was all fine we have over 200 ratings and the only neutrals or negative one we have toady is because we stopped shipping items from that say, 26th we were to have a...

Not buying

April 2009? Ebay was _barely_ usable when I could at least opt out of the "new" search experience. Now I'm going to have to stop using it entirely. Already, the My Ebay section is so slow! A page takes over 20 seconds after loading to align itself an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay Ruling: You decide

I have been a regular buyer on Ebay since the last 2-3 months. As a buyer I have had a good experience and all sellers have treated me well. Once I started selling on Ebay, a very bad experience was in store for me, from which I still haven't recover...